Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a bleep!
I genuinely don't believe she's had a negative result. She has to be rushing back due to Hinder, she wouldn't rush back to work.
Screenshot_20220209-122241.png

Sorry you all have to look at that face.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s obviously just full of bull, like someone said, why did she go back to Essex in the first place if it wasn’t because she had Covid and had to be babied by her parents? What was the occasion? And now what’s the rush to go back to Scotland?! She’s already done her one shift for the month.

Agree with the comments about hinder, she seems okay, but I think her style is standard asos outlet, she just seems like any other wannabe plus size influencer
I think she went back to Essex as it was her dads birthday

Reactions: 2
If she is rushing back for Hinder, what is she going to do? Confront her on the Royal Mile?

• Haha
She's just posted that she's covid free since this morning. Aren't the rules in England that you have to have two consecutive negative results over two consecutive days from day 5 to end isolation?
Same in Scotland, must have 2 negative tests 24 hours apart.

The way it’s worded I struggle to believe she has 2 negative tests.
I can’t believe anything the selfish cow says.

She's such a bleep!
I genuinely don't believe she's had a negative result. She has to be rushing back due to Hinder, she wouldn't rush back to work.
View attachment 1050295
Sorry you all have to look at that face.
This has pissed me off. “Been inside for so long” try being one of us poor sods Poopy, that has been inside for over 2 years to try and stay safe from twats like you that don’t give a tit about spreading COVID to other poor unsuspecting souls.
Yes, officially I don’t have to shield anymore but I’m choosing to be careful, work from home still (for which I’m grateful to be able to do) and only leaving my house for numerous face to face hospital appointments to see consultants and have treatment and for my vaccines (of which I’ve had 4 now).
She really has no idea has she. All the pratting around she has done throughout this pandemic, up and bloody down the country, not taking the rules seriously it’s no wonder she actually got COVID but still, so incredibly lucky she appears (I say appears as she has not posted to say she was very poorly) to have not suffered as much as a lot of people, all those poor souls and their families who have lost lives…
Sorry. Just pissed me right off. She does not appreciate how good she has it does she 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Wouldn't surprise me if she's getting her dad to drive her all the way back as she knows it's not negative and doesn't want to get on the train.
Not that that's stopped her before 🙄

Reactions: 6
She really does dress like a birdwatcher doesn’t she, how brands want to work with her I’ll never understand

In other news cam liked Hinders latest post hehehe if you search the likes and type “cam” you’ll see😏 liking what he sees ey. Poppy’s probably looking at it thinking “gotta get back gotta get back before they start shagging”
5ED6757E-E2A9-4AE5-BD4F-D0B2D7175115.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poppy doesn't often make me mad but I'm actually raging..... the way she has worded it she has tested negative for first time today. So breaking the rules in either country.

Also I don't know anyone other than kids who have tested negative that quickly. If she gets on a train I'll honestly 😲😲😲😲

Reactions: 12
I have only just found this thread about poppy. I used to Like to follow now I find she is revolting, that story regarding her psoriasis flakes 🤢
Then the whole thing of her looking completely different in every photo because she’s photoshopped it wrong 😂
Also does the girl buy clothes from anywhere Else but Asos ...hun there are other stores you can buy from. Does anyone else realise she doesn’t wear the same outfit more than once ..

Reactions: 10
I have only just found this thread about poppy. I used to Like to follow now I find she is revolting, that story regarding her psoriasis flakes 🤢
Then the whole thing of her looking completely different in every photo because she’s photoshopped it wrong 😂
Also does the girl buy clothes from anywhere Else but Asos ...hun there are other stores you can buy from. Does anyone else realise she doesn’t wear the same outfit more than once ..
The skirt has certainly had more than one outing, I believe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She wears the same awful outfits all the time, the h&m skirt, which recently has been replaced with a cord skirt, leggings and smiley face t-shirt with checked shirt. The h&m skirt is famous on here, it could have it's own thread 😂

She is a vile bleep, it's good you've finally seen the light.

• Haha
So Ben was down in Essex too then? Why the complete silence on all parts?

Hope she actually is negative cause if she is involved in a crash, needs to go to a services or breaks down etc she will be putting more people at risk.

Reactions: 6
If Ben was down there with his car, why didn’t she wait and get a lift with him instead of the getting the train when she knew she had Covid

• Haha
So Ben was down in Essex too then? Why the complete silence on all parts?

Hope she actually is negative cause if she is involved in a crash, needs to go to a services or breaks down etc she will be putting more people at risk.
Yup definitely in his pick up. All very strange given his total silence and they both potentially had covid and travelled

If Ben was down there with his car, why didn’t she wait and get a lift with him instead of the getting the train when she knew she had Covid
Unless he went first....and she had to work. But it still doesn't make sense

Reactions: 3
Surely if she had tested negative she would post an obligatory ‘I’m negative’ pic of your lateral flow😂 especially when you have that many followers who are bound to ask

Reactions: 12
Ben was probably sick too (who had it first?)............ or holding his wife-sister's hand the whole time at her bedside.

I'm out
ResizedP_5de813a8-0441-4ab5-832b-4a81f495b1c2_2247410907736410.gif

• Haha
It’s obvious mummy and daddy asked them to come down so they can wipe their arses while having covid

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.