Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys knew it! And despite that, I'm still in disbelief that she's positive and probably knew so (even if it were just by symptoms) before travelling. It doesn't surprise me that she doesn't care about the normal Joe bloggs sitting next to her on the train, but did she give zero fucks about sharing her germs with her parents?! A sweeping thought just tk stay at home?! Ughhhh!

Reactions: 11
You guys knew it! And despite that, I'm still in disbelief that she's positive and probably knew so (even if it were just by symptoms) before travelling. It doesn't surprise me that she doesn't care about the normal Joe bloggs sitting next to her on the train, but did she give zero fucks about sharing her germs with her parents?! A sweeping thought just tk stay at home?! Ughhhh!
I think her parents wouldn't have cared and would have told her to come.home and test there so they could look after the selfish twit.

Reactions: 7
You can test negative for up to 90 days after being positive! My bestie works in a hospital and they test every few days but if the test positive they do how ever many isolation days then they cannot test regularly for 3 months as it could read wrong. She actually kept testing positive on a LFT for 9 weeks even though she was ok!

Selfish twit … unfollowed and blocked her GOODBYE
I don't know why any of us do follow her?? We all dislike her. I certainly don't follow the selfish, self centered twit. Her profiles open for all to see

Reactions: 3
I don't know why any of us do follow her?? We all dislike her. I certainly don't follow the selfish, self centered twit. Her profiles open for all to see
I hate follow her and can't be bothered to search for her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've unfollowed. As someone who has to use trains for work, the idea that someone who has symptoms and knows they might have covid then travels on public transport from Edinburgh to London without a care for anyone else, makes me so angry.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I wonder if people have messaged her questioning her travelling when she felt ill! I really want to but feel she would block anyone questioning it

Reactions: 10
I wonder if people have messaged her questioning her travelling when she felt ill! I really want to but feel she would block anyone questioning it
She'll block anyone who asks and she'll potentially do a story about it, shaming anyone who would dare question her. She's definitely one of those #bekind twats.

Reactions: 14
She’s actually so selfish and disgusting to have done this. It was so obvious she had covid and saying she did loads of tests at home. Bull! Why would you do them over and over?
did she even need to go down? Why did she go down? It wasn’t anything important was it?
I may understand in extreme circumstances
I just can’t help think if she infected someone else and now is so poorly or worse!!

Reactions: 9
Anyone on hinder/Archie watch yet…I wonder if they will actually meet

Also. Bored of poppy tbh. Hinder and Archie are more interesting. Bet poppy is hating it

Reactions: 9
I was testing positive 3 weeks later. Luckily I work from home and only had to leave for essentials. No way does anyone test negative on day 5.
My son gave up testing as he had to return to school. I will get him to test when he comes home to see if he still tests positive. The thing is she claims that she did multiple NEGATIVE lateral flows on Tuesday so it's not like she could have been positive without knowing and then test negative early.

Reactions: 1
She’ll come on stories in a day or two, be very surly and passive aggressive saying how she’s had loads of messages asking if she travelled with Covid and she will be full of ‘do you think I would knowingly go and see my parents if I had Covid?!’ I can totally imagine the face she will pull while saying it. When we all know fine we’ll the reason she went down there is because she has Covid and will want looking after.

I really do hope she gets called out for it as it’s totally shocking!

Reactions: 22
I wonder if her brothers at the parents and caught it off her?
He sleeps with a sleep apnea machine so I cant imagine having covid being breezy
Maybe she took it from him.

You can test negative for up to 90 days after being positive! My bestie works in a hospital and they test every few days but if the test positive they do how ever many isolation days then they cannot test regularly for 3 months as it could read wrong. She actually kept testing positive on a LFT for 9 weeks even though she was ok!
Isn't it about the time you can contaminate someone? Here, even of you are positive, you isolate 7 days (max 10 days if you are non vaccinated) and you have to go back to work or school (unless you have serious consequences and have to go to hospital obviouslyl).

Last edited:
Maybe she took it from him.

Isn't it about the time you can contaminate someone? Here, even of you are positive, you isolate 7 days (max 10 days if you are non vaccinated) and you have to go back to work or school (unless you have serious consequences and have to go to hospital obviouslyl).
Yes your Infectious for the first 5/7 days (I believe) but if your having to provide negative tests to work (hospitals/airline staff/doctors) then still being positive weeks later isn’t helpful for work purposes.

Reactions: 1
Hinch is currently practically spitting distance from Archies work..... hmmmmm 👀

Let's see.... Will they collide lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.