Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if Harchie end up and the Balmoral and she stories it all šŸ˜³
I mean, you would just pop in for a drink, wouldnā€™t you? Not a date or anything, just saying hello to an Insta buddy in a safe environment. Otherwise we will all be incredibly disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hinders hauls reminded me of Jess back in the day, taking the piss out of the dresses, before Jess lost all her style and became an ITS robot

Reactions: 18
All of the above šŸ¤£ ā€œI was stuck in the same carriage as someone i went on a tinder date with!ā€ or something as nonsensical.
Can you imagine if this happened! This would be amazing content. I can just imagine the waffle sheā€™d be coming outwith

I mean, you would just pop in for a drink, wouldnā€™t you? Not a date or anything, just saying hello to an Insta buddy in a safe environment. Otherwise we will all be incredibly disappointed
I thought the reason she is going to Edinburgh is to meet up with Archie ? Didn't she infer that on one of her posts ? He's still liking all her content too

Reactions: 1
I thought the reason she is going to Edinburgh is to meet up with Archie ? Didn't she infer that on one of her posts ? He's still liking all her content too
I donā€™t get on there to watch all the stories so must have missed this, soz

Hinders hauls reminded me of Jess back in the day, taking the piss out of the dresses, before Jess lost all her style and became an ITS robot
I thought the same thing! Itā€™s the reason I followed Jess now itā€™s all ITS

Reactions: 5
I don't know what the rules are in Scotland (they seem better than the ones we have here, thanks to the Joker in charge of this country) but shouldn't she have done a PCR test? My whole household got covid end of November and my lateral flow and the kids left were all negative, husbands was positive, the PCR was positive for us all. I don't think you can go off a lateral flow test. She is a selfish twit, she should have had a PCR before travelling down to Essex on a train.

Reactions: 9
I don't know what the rules are in Scotland (they seem better than the ones we have here, thanks to the Joker in charge of this country) but shouldn't she have done a PCR test? My whole household got covid end of November and my lateral flow and the kids left were all negative, husbands was positive, the PCR was positive for us all. I don't think you can go off a lateral flow test. She is a selfish twit, she should have had a PCR before travelling down to Essex on a train.
Absolutely...how convenient would it be if she's suddenly ill and has to stay in Essex - something smells off šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
If you have symptoms I'm sure a PCR is still the advice. However if you receive a positive lat flow you don't then need a PCR to confirm.

Reactions: 4
I don't believe for a second she has done any lateral flow tests because it would've got in the way of her plans if she was positive!

Reactions: 10
Yeah. I got a positive lateral test last week and didnā€™t have to do a PCR. Just on day 203 of isolation nowā€¦

Yeah. I got a positive lateral test last week and didnā€™t have to do a PCR. Just on day 203 of isolation nowā€¦
It's awful isn't it. Hope you're feeling ok? The first week was the worse for us, the fatigue and aching bones were the worst part of it for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
FFS I cannot believe every time she goes to London she gets picked up from Kings Cross?! What the actual duck, thatā€™s an hour and a half drive just one way. Sheā€™s utterly spoilt. Just looked and the tube plus train is in fact a marginally shorter journey and itā€™s not even a stressful changeover of stations šŸ¤¦šŸ» Not exactly Bank to Monument at rush hour.

Reactions: 12
Poppyā€™s parents completely indulge her to the point sheā€™s so spoilt now that I doubt she will ever find someone. I mean, Iā€™m not a parent so Iā€™m not sure whether I should make this comment but you want your parents to love you yes and want the best for you but geez they treat poppy like sheā€™s 13!! Sheā€™s 30 years old!

Reactions: 13
Poppyā€™s parents completely indulge her to the point sheā€™s so spoilt now that I doubt she will ever find someone. I mean, Iā€™m not a parent so Iā€™m not sure whether I should make this comment but you want your parents to love you yes and want the best for you but geez they treat poppy like sheā€™s 13!! Sheā€™s 30 years old!
My 4 year old is more independent than Poppy and he spectacularly failed the personal-social element of his ASQ-3 šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Is there no train station next to where she lives?? I can imagine itā€™s quite a trek from Essex to Kings Cross. Iā€™ll admit my parents would probably pick me up, they would offer I wouldnā€™t even ask, but they definitely wouldnā€™t be picking me up every other week like this idiots family does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.