Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is turning into the Jess thread 2.0 where it just descents into madness like cottagepiegate and spamgate and whatever else 😂!!! Wonder if they both tucked into Ben’s leftover munchie box for lunch? 🤢
I wonder if her brother saves food in his beard to pick out later as a little snack?

This is turning into the Jess thread 2.0 where it just descents into madness like cottagepiegate and spamgate and whatever else 😂!!! Wonder if they both tucked into Ben’s leftover munchie box for lunch? 🤢
I wonder if her brother saves food in his beard to pick out later as a little snack?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So I’ve been wondering this for a while and may have been discussed in a previous thread - sorry! She’s always got a filter on but not one she adds on IG as we’d see that, is she really that against her unfiltered self that she records elsewhere for the filter and then uploads? Who has time for that with how many s

Reactions: 2
So I’ve been wondering this for a while and may have been discussed in a previous thread - sorry! She’s always got a filter on but not one she adds on IG as we’d see that, is she really that against her unfiltered self that she records elsewhere for the filter and then uploads? Who has time for that with how many s
She has an iPhone I think so it filters her face whilst she pretends otherwise !

Also she's wearing the bra she wore on both nights out and hasn't washed her hair since Friday ...tell the world you are grubby whilst telling the world you are grubby 🤮

Reactions: 10
So you can use filters on Snapchat and then upload them to Insta or you can use FaceTune and then upload to Insta. I have no doubt she Facetunes her videos after those makeup stories

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She has an iPhone I think so it filters her face whilst she pretends otherwise !

Also she's wearing the bra she wore on both nights out and hasn't washed her hair since Friday ...tell the world you are grubby whilst telling the world you are grubby 🤮
I noticed this too. Absolute minger.

Reactions: 3
Still hasn't left for work at half 2 when the shop closes at 6. What a hard shift 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So you can use filters on Snapchat and then upload them to Insta or you can use FaceTune and then upload to Insta. I have no doubt she Facetunes her videos after those makeup stories
Imagine having the time to do that…

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So does she live in a rough area? I thought she was in the town centre

Naaaaah why post that clip of her in which she shows off her lipstick all over her face from… snogging? Or… from someone kissing her cheeks. I cringed so hard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Naaaaah why post that clip of her in which she shows off her lipstick all over her face from… snogging? Or… from someone kissing her cheeks. I cringed so hard.
We all know though that there’s no way her lipstick has moved like that. It’s a matte liquid lipstick. It would smudge a little but not transfer perfectly like that. She’s so full of tit and trying to make out she’s with a guy in the video makes her look even more of a prick

I noticed this earlier and thought she must be stinking! Like surely people she works with would be talking about her being smelly…like did she even shower 🙉

Reactions: 3
So does she live in a rough area? I thought she was in the town centre
She’s just creating stories for attention. All coops do this now, certainly all the ones in my city do. I found it bizarre when I first saw it but steaks are high value.

We all know though that there’s no way her lipstick has moved like that. It’s a matte liquid lipstick. It would smudge a little but not transfer perfectly like that. She’s so full of tit and trying to make out she’s with a guy in the video makes her look even more of a prick
Is this the same video she posted before? I can’t decide if she’s reposted it or if she’s trying to make out like it’s happened again 😂 Also, this that she posted 😱

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I believe you can upload a video prerecorded onto your instagram story but you cant put a filter over the top of it. So when the story has the name of the filter at the top under her username, that video has been directly recorded within instagram so not used with snapchat/facetune. I hope that makes sense? I only know this about videos but if she has been working out how to use filters on top of prerecorded videos please can someone let me know how. Im a photographer and like some of their photo lens filters haha!

I guess this means we will be able to tell if facetune video has been used because she will be posting a filtered video without the name of the filter at the top. Super sleuth.

My brain hurts typing that out.

• Haha
She’s just creating stories for attention. All coops do this now, certainly all the ones in my city do. I found it bizarre when I first saw it but steaks are high value.
I thought it could be that. I've only ever seen it down in Asda. I thought it might be her being snobby.

No.

There aren't many rough areas in Edinburgh but Poppy won't know them or indeed have been near them.
Exactly; she’s an idiot. Meat is regularly security tagged because meat theft is so commonplace as it’s so expensive! Not just in Edinburgh but everywhere.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.