Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute state of it. If I was her parents I’d be absolutely mortified at the disaster she is.

Reactions: 7
Nah. Her mate’s pyjama top. Same skirt 2 nights in a row though. FASHION influencer 🙃
The same skirt two nights on a row and I bet she's not washed it 🤢
How on earth brands want to work with her is beyond me.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think she records herself so it feels like she's with someone?
We've noticed before she doesn't do well being on her own so talking to her phone is basically like a friend. It's such boring content like.

Reactions: 9
The same skirt two nights on a row and I bet she's not washed it 🤢
How on earth brands want to work with her is beyond me.
Do you really wash your skirts after each wear? I sure don’t. Trousers yeah, but skirts? Why would you?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Erm yeah. All my clothes get washed after I wear them. Especially if I’d been on a night out. Especially if I was wearing a skirt that clung so tightly to me when I sat down. Maybe I’m wrong though 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Because I'm hygienic
Agreed! Firstly I wouldn't wear the same skirt to work and then put it on again for a night out! Plus I certainly wouldn't wear the same skirt unwashed out 2 nights in a row. Let's not pretend she's not grubby as hell when we all know she is ..!

Reactions: 8
Because I'm hygienic. Maybe I'm odd in liking to wear clean clothes 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
Do you live in mud? 😅 I manage to wear my bottoms at least without getting them dirty. Tops, completely different topic, as I spill loads. A skirt doesn’t even touch your skin. I guess you are not washing your jackets after each wear?

Reactions: 4
I know that jeans don't need to be washed after every wear and I've if put something on to quickly run an errand, say an hour or so max, then I'll wear it again.

I would never wear something to two nights out in a row - swear, spilled drinks etc.

Reactions: 10
Do you live in mud? 😅 I manage to wear my bottoms at least without getting them dirty. Tops, completely different topic, as I spill loads. A skirt doesn’t even touch your skin. I guess you are not washing your jackets after each wear?
I wear clean clothes everyday...just how I choose to live my life ! And of course you don't wash your jacket after every wear- that's just being silly!

Reactions: 5
I generally agree that clothes do not need to be washed after single use but when it comes to Poppy… she wears that skirt continuously… from work to multiple nights out. The bars she goes to have toilets that wouldn’t be out of place in Trainspotting 😷 so yeah I’d be washing the skirt 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wear clean clothes everyday...just how I choose to live my life ! And of course you don't wash your jacket after every wear- that's just being silly!
For me a skirt is the same as a jacket in that it is outer wear with no skin contact so doesn’t need to be washed after each wear. Probably clothes you go clubbing in are different though. Or maybe I should rethink my washing habits.

Reactions: 2
You’ve got to admit though, that skirt isn’t loose on her, I know she wore tights but it’s pretty snug! And rides up when she sits. You wouldn’t wash that? And wear it the next day?

Reactions: 3
Touchy, have o offended you? If I want to wash my clothes I will, I like clean clothes, but I guess some of us have higher hygiene standards 🥱

You’ve got to admit though, that skirt isn’t loose on her, I know she wore tights but it’s pretty snug! And rides up when she sits. You wouldn’t wash that? And wear it the next day?
She probably wears the same pair of unwashed tights 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Do you really wash your skirts after each wear? I sure don’t. Trousers yeah, but skirts? Why would you?
Oh please! It's after a night out🤢 it's not a skirt she just used one half day at work.

There are smells, even if you are the cleanest person and never sweat... not tobacco anymore but it can be food, especially greasy food, alcohol, others heavy perfumes mixed and so on..
You're not on your own in closed spaces at night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.