Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More exaggeration of the truth when she says they didn’t pay for many of their drinks me thinks
Two loud middle aged woman with Farrah Fawcett 70's wannabe hair..
I can assume all boys were swooning.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really doesn't help herself and to be fair, her parents aren't helping either. On the contrary, they appear as enablers !
It's the most shocking part to me

Reactions: 4
She really doesn't help herself and to be fair, her parents aren't helping either. On the contrary, they appear as enablers !
It's the most shocking part to me
Agree completely! Both kids completely useless both morbidly obese and both lazy!

Reactions: 3
Losing weight/maintaining is the answer to every medical ailment.

Like I said I agree with her not helping herself. She doesn't seem to help herself. Swimming would be great for her.
I really can't stand poppy and don't follow her it's actually only because I live near jess and read her thread that I found her.

I just think blaming weight on something you've had since a young child is bad.

Anyways... she looked awful lastnight. She gets sent nice freebies.. sells them and wears tit

Reactions: 14
Just watched her stories and how old this idiot??!! The “I’m so hungover in bed” stories are something that teenagers do!

Reactions: 4
She's brought arthritis on herself and hip problems from being a young child?
I do think the weight is a major contribution but I certainly won't be mocking a disability
I'm not mocking her arthritis, I'm mocking her as a person
Obviously she hasn't brought arthritis on herself, but she has piled on the weight which doesn't help with her condition, so yes she's brought that on herself, more pain, etc. If she actually lost weight and moved more, I'm sure her "hip" wouldn't be as bad. She's a lazy spoilt cow and she doesn't deserve my pity.

Reactions: 6
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a usert - Please read our rules and why they're important
Are you telling me her friend is not al least 45? Woow
Look. I don’t like poppy but milly is a sweetheart so let’s leave her out of it 🤣 facially she is young. It’s the hair/clothes. Also poppy dressing like a teenager doesn’t help

Look. I don’t like poppy but milly is a sweetheart so let’s leave her out of it 🤣 facially she is young. It’s the hair/clothes. Also poppy dressing like a teenager doesn’t help
She's annoying, fair enough the least annoying friend of hers, no one has said anything nasty about her. She is friends with Poppy, so there must be something wrong with her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poppy must be such a draining friend😂 what’s with the eye contact before shots thing? Also I nearly died at the boxers story… who wants to admit to their ex that they still wear their boxers 😬

Poppy must be such a draining friend😂 what’s with the eye contact before shots thing? Also I nearly died at the boxers story… who wants to admit to their ex that they still wear their boxers 😬
She comes across as controlling and domineering to me. Poor Milly seemed like she was under her thumb last night.

Reactions: 3
She comes across as controlling and domineering to me. Poor Milly seemed like she was under her thumb last night.
She’s definitely a my way or the highway type friend. She spits the dummy like a big baby when she doesn’t get her own way and this indulged life she’s grown up in have led her to be a lazy bleep of an adult. She’s an embarrassment. Poppy is the type of person who will tell you and also herself that her hip problems led to her weight gain and blame that rather than take any sort of responsibility whereas one look at Ben who doesn’t have hip problems and is definitely pushing a good 25-30 stone would tell you it’s all about lifestyle.

Reactions: 7
That photo of her with her arsecheeks out and her brother casually taking a pic omg, I’d be mortified… what possessed her to upload that… I feel embarrassed for her it’s unbelievable at this point the lengths she’ll go to get attention oh my lord

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe that’s why she doesn’t work
people do it to avoid having a bad sex life for so many years or something silly like that
I know on Sunday brunch they all cheers and look at each other

I have the same psoriasis and type of arthritis as she does.
I don't understand how she wears fake tan, it would sting me so much and also doesn't apply correctly..

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.