Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stories about shagging (someone else) when she’s wearing Archie’s boxers now…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Old Pinnochio Poppy is in full flow this morning 🙄 she really is desperate for a reaction from Archie isn't she ? Let's be honest... I doubt the imaginary one night stand was looking at Archies boxers if she was undressed ...😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's complete bullshit about the November one night stand. If that has have happened, she would have mentioned it on her stories, she can't keep things like that quiet.

i haven’t commented here before but i know people often claim she’s a 26/28 but as a size 26 i really think she is smaller than me, even in her unposed pictures. we both carry a lot of weight on our bottom half and i wouldn’t say she’s bigger than a 24 personally
Having seen her in person when she worked in Yours, I know it was a while but still post-WLS and there’s no way she was smaller than a 26. I was surprised how much bigger she is IRL.

Reactions: 8
It was Holocaust Memorial Day yesterday. Is she only Jewish when she fancies a beigel?

For someone with the number of followers she has etc. you’d think she would have referenced it. Nah. We just got to see her arse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Bit disappointed that Hinder is on the In the Style train but you can’t really blame her- free clothes etc.

Reactions: 3
Well……I saw her today. She’s actually lost weight since I last saw her. Skater skirt on and her jammie roll neck top from Tesco. She was actually really quiet. Deffo lost weight though

Well……I saw her today. She’s actually lost weight since I last saw her. Skater skirt on and her jammie roll neck top from Tesco. She was actually really quiet. Deffo lost weight though
God knows how but good for her. Glad a very traumatic surgery wasn’t in vain

Reactions: 4
Depends when you actually last saw her I guess because she's not lost any weight in recent months ...

Reactions: 1
Stories about shagging (someone else) when she’s wearing Archie’s boxers now…
These story’s are so tragic, it’s as if she’s saying it to get a point across to Hinder and Archibald.

In no way is it cool to wear your ex’s boxers never mind out the house. It’s weird and creepy. She really can’t get over her 2minute relationship to him

Also she would remind you of someone that would say her heartbreak of a 4week relationship over a 5+year one is so much worse 🤣

Reactions: 14
These story’s are so tragic, it’s as if she’s saying it to get a point across to Hinder and Archibald.

In no way is it cool to wear your ex’s boxers never mind out the house. It’s weird and creepy. She really can’t get over her 2minute relationship to him

Also she would remind you of someone that would say her heartbreak of a 4week relationship over a 5+year one is so much worse 🤣
Omg a friend of mine did this to me once 🙈 I was dumped by my ex after being together for nearly 6 years, and my friend kept messaging me telling our group of friends how sad and upset she was because the guy she’d been seeing for three weeks ghosted her. I apparently couldn’t possibly be as upset as her because she said that I knew my boyfriend was going to dump me but she didn’t know she was going to get ghosted 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Omg a friend of mine did this to me once 🙈 I was dumped by my ex after being together for nearly 6 years, and my friend kept messaging me telling our group of friends how sad and upset she was because the guy she’d been seeing for three weeks ghosted her. I apparently couldn’t possibly be as upset as her because she said that I knew my boyfriend was going to dump me but she didn’t know she was going to get ghosted 🙄
What a witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I dread to think what she puts on her close friend stories given that she has absolutely no filter on her main one!

Also, do people she works with follow her Instagram? Imagine all your colleagues seeing a pic of you with your arse out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.