Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a chance in hell that my brother would even admit to seeing that if he walked in accidentally

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not a chance in hell that my brother would even admit to seeing that if he walked in accidentally
What you mean he wouldn't go get his phone, take a picture of your arse and then post it for all your family to see on WhatsApp?? Jeez what sort of brother is he 🙄😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’re just SO weird! They’re going to grow old together surrounded by piles of gifted tat that Poppy has been sent for PR purposes because they’ve both grown too large to take out the recycling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The towel has purposely been moved up to show her arse you can tell !
Was that her or Ben who did that

Reactions: 5
1am and she is up doing stories on face cream. Poppy, we never see you without a face full of make up on and/ or half a dozen filters so we would never know if your new skincare routine is working, sorry.

P.S. are you sure it is the face cream that stinks?

Reactions: 7
1am and she’s blabbering on about duck all, despite reminding everyone constantly how shattered she is. Poppy hun, if you had a full time job I can assure you you wouldn’t be chatting tit into a camera in the middle of the night.

Reactions: 11
It really is and I know we all joke about it with them two, but I do believe it has or would happen between them. They have a very odd relationship, it is not normal for a brother to take that photo and it's not normal for her to share it.
I don’t think they did or will. They would be more secretive about it if so, not sending it to the family.

Why does she think it’s funny that she has paid for something herself that’s what we all do poppy that’s called real life !!!

Reactions: 7
Urgh, how bloody odd.

My brother and I lived together for a short time and we're pretty close, but in an acceptable amount as brother/sister should be. He wouldn't DREAM of taking a photo of me like that. Jesus. I would be absolutely mortified if I found out he had and I certainly wouldn't be posting it for the world to see.

Reactions: 4
Wtf she has now but it on her grid 😂 like just why?? Was bad enough on her stories but to actually post that pic on her grid is just ridiculous and screams archie look at me please!!

Reactions: 3
i haven’t commented here before but i know people often claim she’s a 26/28 but as a size 26 i really think she is smaller than me, even in her unposed pictures. we both carry a lot of weight on our bottom half and i wouldn’t say she’s bigger than a 24 personally

Reactions: 4
i haven’t commented here before but i know people often claim she’s a 26/28 but as a size 26 i really think she is smaller than me, even in her unposed pictures. we both carry a lot of weight on our bottom half and i wouldn’t say she’s bigger than a 24 personally
Do you have a similar height? Because a size on a tall or short girl won't look the same.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.