Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking through her grid she's got
Photo on a manky staircase ✅
Picture in her underwear with sultry face ✅
Massive tartan coat✅
Reel that starts in a lush pink dressing gown✅
Black skater skirt ✅

Definite poppleganger

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Looking through her grid she's got
Photo on a manky staircase ✅
Picture in her underwear with sultry face ✅
Massive tartan coat✅
Reel that starts in a lush pink dressing gown✅
Black skater skirt ✅

Definite poppleganger
But the question is who is copying who ...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
thank you, I read it as tinder surprise 🙈 she seems nice…….well nicer than 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
thank you, I read it as tinder surprise 🙈 she seems nice…….well nicer than 🤣
She's definitely more real..shows herself warts and all, unlike Poppy who is rarely seen without a filter, a face full of makeup or from a carefully positioned angle.

Did anyone else heave at her ' oh btw that's not lube, they are in the drawer and over there' comment. Why even say that..she's like a sleazy old man sometimes with the unnecessary sexual comments she makes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s SO lazy her brother had to put the electric blanket on her bed 😂😭 if he hadn’t, it would probably still be in its box come next Christmas 🙄 also why is her brother like her carer? Change your own bedsheets Poppy hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No one thought it was lube next to the bed Poppy, and not sure why thousands of people need to know that you normally sleep naked

She’s SO lazy her brother had to put the electric blanket on her bed 😂😭 if he hadn’t, it would probably still be in its box come next Christmas 🙄 also why is her brother like her carer? Change your own bedsheets Poppy hun!
It’s the fact that she says she’s been shivering in bed at night when clearly that electric blanket has been sitting there for a month

Reactions: 7
It’s utter laziness, I’m big, I’m much older than her but I work full time, I’ve brought up 2 kids mostly on my own, my youngest son has a long term health condition that requires a lot of my time but if I was shivering in bed and I had an electric blanket that my brother had very kindly bought me for Christmas there’s no way I wouldn’t be popping it on the bed. I can be lazy at times but not THAT lazy! Also if I had popped a new sheet on my bed etc then I’d have changed my duvet cover #justsayingpoppy

Reactions: 7
Also, that’s like something your partner would do whilst you’re in the bath, no? Such a strange codependent relationship.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.