Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The glow is from your highlighter, Poppy hun. Stop bullshitting that you're happy single.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope no one is taking relationship advice from her, the girl doesn't have a clue

Reactions: 10
I hope no one is taking relationship advice from her, the girl doesn't have a clue
“If you’re not 100% happy, you CAN leave.”

I haven’t had the most experience in relationships but from what I understand they aren’t linear and you aren’t 100% happy all of the time. Sometimes they can be tough and you have to work at things. Sometimes unexpected challenges can come along. This comes across as a very self centred and immature view.

Anyone ramming it down your throats how happy they are being single, is usually the opposite. Why can’t she be neutral on it? Also sounded like she was dragging her ex going on about not dealing with ‘problematic’ men 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why would anyone want relationship advice from someone who can’t maintain a relationship?
Also it amazes me that she can show so much skin in the bath without showing even a hint of boob, are they down by her knees?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“I’m pretty sure I’m not” (re being pregnant) - what a fuckin twit she is. Poppy hun, the last sex you had was with chilly fingers so yeah… you’d have had the baby by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah, I’m sure anyone in an abusive relationship can just leave, because it’s that easy.

Who is 100% happy all the time anyway?! She isn’t and life doesn’t really work like that. She really shows her inexperience and naïveté when she gives us these sermons. Bloody girl in a bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“I’m pretty sure I’m not” (re being pregnant) - what a fuckin twit she is. Poppy hun, the last sex you had was with chilly fingers so yeah… you’d have had the baby by now!
We would already know all the details if she was shagging someone, even just once, let alone being in a romantic relationship.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
😂😂 why on earth is she trying to take the moral high ground that she's happy being single. She's been pining over archie spicy fingers longer than she was in a relationship with him.
And why is she sat in a hot bath with her make up on the scruff. It'll be all sweating into her pores 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
We would already know all the details if she was shagging someone, even just once, let alone being in a romantic relationship.
Exactly- who does she think she’s fooling 😂 absolute cobblers, the lot of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s going to be single forever if she thinks a relationship is about being happy 100% of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Shes still sideways in the bath I see 🤣 if I had to lay sideways to get a bath I wouldn't bother

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m just confused as to why she’s on her high horse about being single? Like being in a relationship makes you less of independent woman? Who is she fooling? Her desperation is palpable at this point.

Reactions: 15
I think Sue got to her, she was only speaking the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m just confused as to why she’s on her high horse about being single? Like being in a relationship makes you less of independent woman? Who is she fooling? Her desperation is palpable at this point.
And only a few months ago she was telling us “when you know, you know” about her ex 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The glow is the sweat from her hobbling her knee overhangs down the royal mile to work two days a week.

Honestly if you’re taking any sort of lifestyle advice from an almost-30yo woman who can’t look after her own body, can’t hold down a full time job and has no meaningful relationships in her life beyond people that are blood related and people that drink alcohol with her then you need to give your head a wobble.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I last till she said that she received compliments that she was glow ….. duck off you self indulgent moron !
Nobody wants to see you in the bath either JUST PACK IT IN !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“If your not 100% happy you can leave”

FFS 🤦‍♀️ who the hell is 100% happy? I’ve been with my other half 30 years (since secondary school) and life isnt 100% happy…..ya know, cos it’s real life, real jobs, real ppl and tit.
She knows duck all about relationships, here’s a Newsflash for ya Poppy! A healthily relationship can be problematic and you shouldn’t rely on someone else making you happy! So maybe you need to rethink your relationship ideals. Maybe have a one that lasts more than 5 mins before you start dishing out ‘advice’
Also, she’s been fully single for a month to 6 weeks? ???????

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.