Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Criiiinge!
Oh god perhaps she's trying to win him back ...showing him what he's missing with her bathing sermons and her sexy pics in her sprayed on black skirt and clown shoes. Cam must be salivating and kicking himself for running for the hills ( literally) the way he did! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why, just why?
Screenshot_20220119-164715.png

Also cbeebies presenters, even milkshake presenters dress better than her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes so embarrasing. Imagine trying to find a parking space and pops is in the way with an arrow up her vag.
It's like when you were in your teens drinking and would take a picture with a traffic cone 😛✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know why she thinks she's funny. She's disgusting. Don't know why her parents aren't telling her to grow up and stop posting this tit.

Reactions: 9
WHO the duck is taking these pictures?! Her dippy mate? Although if it was her brother it wouldn’t surprise me.

Well seen it’s a completely empty car park as well. She wouldn’t have the nerve to bring out sex goddess Poppy when people are actually about.

Reactions: 12
Was it the same night she was prancing about lip syncing to Celine Dion? The duck. she’s absolutely wild…😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely sick of seeing her tits. I see hers more than I see my own! Put them away Poppy hun, no one’s interested.

Reactions: 13
Ew her current stories about the red lipstick. She is deliberately lowering the camera so we can see her tits in that black bra. It started off on her collarbone but I swear she deliberately readjusted the camera and moved it lower. Just put some clothes on you skank

Reactions: 14
Ew her current stories about the red lipstick. She is deliberately lowering the camera so we can see her tits in that black bra. It started off on her collarbone but I swear she deliberately readjusted the camera and moved it lower. Just put some clothes on you skank
But how would people know that she's a sexy minx?? 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.