Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how she thinks she looks sexy? I think this is supposed to be her sexy look. Also the knee and complete cat fish. šŸ¤®
Screenshot_20220116-175451.png

Has she put weight on recently ? It feels that way. Or is it just weā€™re getting slightly fewer catfish photos ?
She hasn't really ever lost much weight, she's probably still a 26/28. Photos/videos taken by other people tend to show her true size.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thing is she has lost weight but she has been left with a massive apron of skin that's hanging down to her knees . It must be so uncomfortable and heavy. She will need surgery to get it removed as no amount of exercise or dieting will get rid of it

Reactions: 10
I find the boob photo really offensive. What if I was visiting London outside Buckingham Palace and I did that. She really annoys me with banging on about living living in Scotland and she does stuff like that. Itā€™s so disrespectful.
Totally agree I just donā€™t ā€œget itā€ why did she do it? Am I missing the joke somewhere?

Reactions: 2
I have nothing against her size itā€™s the fact she continues to lie about her size and edits her photos to make her look thinner madness

Reactions: 13
I don't understand how she thinks she looks sexy? I think this is supposed to be her sexy look. Also the knee and complete cat fish. šŸ¤®
View attachment 993390

She hasn't really ever lost much weight, she's probably still a 26/28. Photos/videos taken by other people tend to show her true size.
On these photos she said they are true to size at a size 24.
I canā€™t get over the size of the over hand on her knee

Reactions: 5
On these photos she said they are true to size at a size 24.
I canā€™t get over the size of the over hand on her knee
That's bullshit from her, no way is she a 24, on her reel she claimed to be a 22. She's full of tit. I get annoyed that she claims to be bopo, but lies about her size, edits her photos to look size 14 or smaller, just be honest.

Reactions: 10
Thing is she has lost weight but she has been left with a massive apron of skin that's hanging down to her knees . It must be so uncomfortable and heavy. She will need surgery to get it removed as no amount of exercise or dieting will get rid of it
Agreed she has lost some weight but no where near what she still needs to lose. She's still a size 26 ish so I don't think her stomach can be put down to being loose skin at this point. Tbh I think she looks like she has gained weight. Her side profile is a true reflection of her size and like other posters have said in pictures or videos taken by others she definitely looks a size 26!

Reactions: 4
I think a lot of the issues around her size is the saggy skin from yoyoing and wls
Probably why she squeezes into smaller sizes but itā€™s just lots of extra skin and stuffs bulging lol

Reactions: 3
So am a nosy witch šŸ„³

It turns out milly was 30 on the 9th of jan can anyone remember if poppy did any post about her essex bestie being 30
I think Milly's birthday is in March according to her previous posts. That photo you are referring to must be someone else's birthday as she writes that 30 is around the corner

Oh here we go, a TED talks from the bath about the joys of being singleā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m sure Poppy will be back down in Essex in a few days so thereā€™s really no need for the dramatics

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's having a dig at chilli fingers and they still seem to be following each other. I'm having a good laugh at her stories.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.