Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would wear a tight fitting boob sagging sparkley shiny dress with tights and bleeping docks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone looked at her sales page?
Absolute joke. “Worn for photo” 😖 the WASTE of influencer culture is ridiculous. Also she’s selling them at basically retail prices 🧐 nice way to fleece your followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Absolute joke. “Worn for photo” 😖 the WASTE of influencer culture is ridiculous. Also she’s selling them at basically retail prices 🧐 nice way to fleece your followers.
I’ve not looked yet, but that’s shocking, but yet not surprising.

Reactions: 2
She is selling the pink dress that was gifted to her from Jess's collection... Not very supportive of her friend

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The state of some of the stuff got me, it looks like it’s been screwed up in a corner

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Some of the clothes looked quite nice and she's never worn them but wears the same t-shirts, leggings, checked shirt and skirt. I think the smaller sizes don't fit her. I hope she doesn't make any sales.

Reactions: 4
Guys I think poppy has been telling porkies. I bought the denim skirt she uploaded with the buttons going down the middle, she bought a size 24 and it seems to fit her. I’m a size 16-18-20 in most things, mostly wear size 16/18, and I ordered the size 24 in that skirt and it just about fit🙂🙂 checked the reviews and everyone said it fits super tight and you need to size up like 3 times. How in the world does a size 24 fit her? I feel like she bought size 28 and lied about the size she got. Because I’m literally smaller than her and the skirt in the 24 is so tight!
View attachment 977564
She’s definitely talking crap then which to be honest doesn’t surprise me 🙄

okay NO ONE shoot me but i actually quite like poppy in that PLT dress I think she looks nice but will she ever wear it out? NEVER

Reactions: 7
I like quite a few bits ...eek.

However I feel the pricing of the jess dress is shots fired. £15 with tags still on, she Is charging more than that for loads without tags

In fact I think It's the cheapest item on ....that just seems a bit of a dig/cheap shot at Jess

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.