Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she put that foundation on at midday? And she's been at work today so she doesn't even work a full day on one of her 2 days?? Wow ! Just wow ! And she says she's stressed and she needs sofa days ? She really is a lazy lazy twit !

Reactions: 5
Does she have no friends? Ring someone and talk all this tit to them, instead of people you don’t know on Instagra, she’s as dull as dish water.

Reactions: 12
What absolute shite is she going on about now? The fact her brother hasn’t cleaned the actifryer speaks volumes of how lazy they both are.

Maybe stop posting absolute crap to your stories and spread awareness of the two people currently missing in Edinburgh just now.

Watching and hearing her eat oh my Christ
And embracing her WLS wholeheartedly...she makes me laugh ' I'm not actually hungry anymore' ..could that be because you were stuffing food in your gob whilst cooking! ...one of my many pet peeves with her is how she's constantly just finishing eating something when she does her stories...always eating !

Reactions: 8
That top is the new skirt. It looks like she's wearing it as a pyjama top, however, she wore it all day Tuesday and Wednesday and now she's wearing it for bed, I double it's been washed, she's a dirty woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Did she not say during her shopping haul ‘I never eat rice, it’s for the guests’ last night big plate of rice for Poppy! she can’t even keep up with herself!

• Haha
She did, that’s why I got confused when she panned to a pan with enough rice for 3 people…😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did she not say during her shopping haul ‘I never eat rice, it’s for the guests’ last night big plate of rice for Poppy! she can’t even keep up with herself!
It was the way she said ‘I don’t eat rice but I decided I’d do some’ well clearly you do eat rice then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Did she eat all of that chicken? That’s way more than she should be able to eat after wls. She’s definitely stretched her stomach

Reactions: 3
Have you seen the pics of James Argent? He’s lost 13st in 9 months, that’s how you do WLS!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Have you seen the pics of James Argent? He’s lost 13st in 9 months, that’s how you do WLS!
I came on to say the same thing! I don't have much idea about how quickly a weight loss surgery should work, but seeing him makes me realise just quite how tit Poppy has been at making the most of hers. She's hardly lost any weight at all in comparison!

Reactions: 9
Absolutely laughable she's sat there judging people on the apprentice "I can do a better job than those chumps" when she's exhausted from her two (not even full) days a week in the satchel shop.
I couldn't even listen to the rest of the stuff about her studies but I imagine the jist of the story was another example of how lazy she is.
As someone said above, she needs to get on the phone to her mates more instead of these inane ramblings she does on her stories.

Absolutely laughable she's sat there judging people on the apprentice "I can do a better job than those chumps" when she's exhausted from her two (not even full) days a week in the satchel shop.
I couldn't even listen to the rest of the stuff about her studies but I imagine the jist of the story was another example of how lazy she is.
As someone said above, she needs to get on the phone to her mates more instead of these inane ramblings she does on her stories.
I don’t think any of them stick around long once they realise what a self-obsessed bore she is.

Reactions: 5
For someone who’s a self proclaimed introvert, she sure as hell interacts a lot with her Instagram stories when she is alone.

For someone who’s a self proclaimed introvert, she sure as hell interacts a lot with her Instagram stories when she is alone.
I think she says things to disguise areas of her life. Like she says she's happy being single, meaning no men are currently interested. Because as soon as archie appeared she spoke about nothing else and jumped straight in. Saying she's an introvert means she doesn't have many friends. Because as soon as one is with her she's constantly on nights out filming herself doing shots like an 18yo on their birthday

• Heart
I came on to say the same thing! I don't have much idea about how quickly a weight loss surgery should work, but seeing him makes me realise just quite how tit Poppy has been at making the most of hers. She's hardly lost any weight at all in comparison!
There's another instahun who I occasionally look at ( stopped following as her constantly yawning on stories was beyond irritating 🙄) who had WLS maybe 6 months ago? She's down from a size 32 to a size 20 already. Like Arg she's worked hard at it with her food choices and exercising loads.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.