Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's another instahun who I occasionally look at ( stopped following as her constantly yawning on stories was beyond irritating 🙄) who had WLS maybe 6 months ago? She's down from a size 32 to a size 20 already. Like Arg she's worked hard at it with her food choices and exercising loads.
It does go to show how lazy Poppy she is, she's never put the effort in from day one. WLS was such a waste of money for her, she could have lost what she has lost by diet alone and minimal exercise, just walking instead of driving, getting a taxi etc.

Reactions: 6
Have you seen the pics of James Argent? He’s lost 13st in 9 months, that’s how you do WLS!
He looks amazing I had WLS 22nd nov and I’m almost 3 stone down I need to start exercising I can’t even manage a full 100ml of soup nevermind the shite she consumes

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He looks amazing I had WLS 22nd nov and I’m almost 3 stone down I need to start exercising I can’t even manage a full 100ml of soup nevermind the shite she consumes
Wow, 3 stone in that short of time, it does show that of done properly wls works.

Reactions: 5
For someone who’s a self proclaimed introvert, she sure as hell interacts a lot with her Instagram stories when she is alone.
Not saying wether she is introverted or not, but as an introvert myself I can guarantee, being on stories constantly requires way less energy than being around real people. So her being on SM all the time doesn’t contradict potential introversion.

Reactions: 2
Not saying wether she is introverted or not, but as an introvert myself I can guarantee, being on stories constantly requires way less energy than being around real people. So her being on SM all the time doesn’t contradict potential introversion.
She doesn't act like an introvert when she's out and about, she's full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She uses ' I'm an introvert ' to justify the fact she has no life . She certainly doesn't display the characteristics of an introvert!!

Reactions: 8
Fair enough. I’m an introvert and don’t even post on social media due to that. I just can’t imagine coming home from working a customer services job to jabber on into my phone. I’d be relishing being alone. We’re all different though.

Reactions: 10
I would describe myself as an introvert, and whilst I have small bursts of being more sociable than people would generally think an introvert is, I’m nothing like her at all!
She seems to constantly need people there, and to me that’s my worst nightmare, I love being alone and being in my own company - she clearly does not like being alone.
Her behaviour on nights out also seems to contradict her self proclaimed introvert status too. I don’t sit quiet in the corner by any means, I have a good time and get involved, but usually I leave early or withdraw slightly. From the numerous amounts of videos I’ve seen of this arse taking shots and videoing herself - I would die on the hill that she is not an introvert.

Reactions: 9
It’s just another thing that makes her quirky, innit? Like her dark hair 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I follow a couple of accounts of people who’ve had WLS and one posted the other day about not being able to drink when she eats because of her stomach and also about all the things she can’t eat and she’s much further out from her surgery than Poppy is and is still managing it really well, she’s gone from a size 30 to a 10. So most people do follow the rules properly…just not Poppy.

Reactions: 9
Wow, 3 stone in that short of time, it does show that of done properly wls works.
Thank you - yeah you can’t drink at the same time as eating I mean I’m no where near the size of poppy but you’d think the size she started at it would fall off her as she had a bypass I think so her stomach was it should be only 50ml capacity mines 100ml so she’s royaly fucked it - would love to be a fly on the wall at her post op consultation

She needs to get a life!
she wore that top yesterday and is wearing it again and then she’ll probably be in that same t-shirt she wears at night that she went to the shops in, she‘s a woman

I found it quite nice to see her doing something productive (cooking). She was far more authentic and likeable in that situation.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
God I can't even look at her. I unfollowed a long time ago but sometimes have a look if anything is mentioned here.

I don't care if she's messed up her wls but why lie about how much she eats.
If you only eat 10% of what you make then why have huge portions?
I also don't card about the size of her brother. Its their choice let them get on with it.
What I do think though is they are both absolute cunts and she's up there with Molly Mae for me.🤣

Reactions: 4
She needs to get a life!
she wore that top yesterday and is wearing it again and then she’ll probably be in that same t-shirt she wears at night that she went to the shops in, she‘s a woman
To be fair, I can wear a sweatshirt/hoodie a couple of days on the trot in winter. But yeah, she's still a woman 🤣

To be fair, I can wear a sweatshirt/hoodie a couple of days on the trot in winter. But yeah, she's still a woman 🤣
I do, but I don’t wear something that I‘ve been out in to bed. I’d probably not say anything if it was anyone else, but I despise her

I wonder if 2022 will be the year she goes back to the gym. She started last year, went 3 times and sacked it off 😳

• Haha
I haven’t watched her stories in forever, I can’t handle 20 minute talking stories, I will literally skip through. There is not one thing that anyone could say on Insta for a solid 20 minutes that would make me want to sit there and listen snd besides who has time these days?? I get the wearing them same shirt for a few days but absolutely NOT rhe one I’ve worn to bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.