Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Jess say she was on benefits? And is anyone watching the Tourist? Is her brother in it? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
I’ve not watched it yet, but will tuning in for Jamie. I’m going to be looking out for someone who likes him now 🤢

she’s such a scruff, she’s wearing the same t-shirt she wore yesterday.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220105-230523_Instagram.jpg

Your 100 dots of doom stories saying again and again how you're not a negative peeeerrrrson 'OK hun' 🙄 🦍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Side note on Ben - did anyone else see his latest grid post? It’s a picture set of him and friends that they’ve taken each year on New Year’s Day for the last 4/5 years. It’s basically a progression of how much he’s piled on weight since the first photo 😵💫
He’s got absolutely massive in the last couple of years. And why is he growing his hair and beard out? He looks terrible.
Anyway, I scrolled down his grid a bit, two things stood out, there’s a re-creation of his yearly lads photo but with his family, Poppy and him both look enormous in it next to their smaller sized parents. Poppy is at that point of obesity where she can’t even sit up straight because her stomach is in the way. And in one post he’s hashtagged it #4xl, sorry, there is NO WAY he’s “just” a 4xl! He’s got to be at least a 6 or 7, he rarely wears non elasticated clothes anyway, usually t shirts, shorts & hoodies, but they’re way bigger than 4xl. He must have real trouble finding clothes.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ok since she is not 15 anymore can she get over her hair being frizzy after sleeping on a pillow through the night? Happens. Brush your hair. Not worth a mention.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s got absolutely massive in the last couple of years. And why is he growing his hair and beard out? He looks terrible.
Anyway, I scrolled down his grid a bit, two things stood out, there’s a re-creation of his yearly lads photo but with his family, Poppy and him both look enormous in it next to their smaller sized parents. Poppy is at that point of obesity where she can’t even sit up straight because her stomach is in the way. And in one post he’s hashtagged it #4xl, sorry, there is NO WAY he’s “just” a 4xl! He’s got to be at least a 6 or 7, he rarely wears non elasticated clothes anyway, usually t shirts, shorts & hoodies, but they’re way bigger than 4xl. He must have real trouble finding clothes.
I can’t see either of them marrying anyone. I certainly wouldn’t marry someone who was bens size. Parents should be ashamed but on the other side of the coin poppy and Ben are both adults and have been for a very long time, they could both decide to change their health

Reactions: 5
They’re so well positioned to motivate each other to drop a couple of stone but they just enable each other though…

Reactions: 4
I can’t see either of them marrying anyone. I certainly wouldn’t marry someone who was bens size. Parents should be ashamed but on the other side of the coin poppy and Ben are both adults and have been for a very long time, they could both decide to change their health
The type of people that would marry them are the type of people that Ben and Poppy think are far beneath them as well. They both hold themselves in such high regard.

Reactions: 7
The type of people that would marry them are the type of people that Ben and Poppy think are far beneath them as well. They both hold themselves in such high regard.
They really do, I don't know anyone who thinks that much of themselves, they really believe they're both drop dead gorgeous.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it’s their size that will stop them finding someone to marry, it’s their attitudes and behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t think it’s their size that will stop them finding someone to marry, it’s their attitudes and behaviour
Totally agree - my comment was as much about their personalities as it was about their appearances. They are not attractive in any way, shape or form.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree - my comment was as much about their personalities as it was about their appearances. They are not attractive in any way, shape or form.
Agreed. And that they believe they are such catches makes them repulsive. It’s fine to have self belief but these 2 are overgrown children. Not attractive 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Channeling Morticia now eh? So basically hair colour is her personality. I must say tho her face looks soo slim in those pics

Reactions: 6
Channeling Morticia now eh? So basically hair colour is her personality. I must say tho her face looks soo slim in those pics
It certainly doesn't on her current story ...why would you give directions to an elderly couple if you don't have a clue about where they need to go/ or why talk absolute bollox when you have clearly sent them to the right place in order to get attention ? She really is just a prize twit !

Reactions: 1
Definitely trying to impress someone with her stories today - Tinder messages and how men want her validation?!…..

Reactions: 14
Was she having a dog at Jess, going on about not wanting to look yellow from her foundation.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.