Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so boring, I had to FF through her stories.

Reactions: 7
I mean, poor thing really needed a sofa day didn’t she, she’s always so busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate the fact she tries to “glamourise” her way of living or make it out like it’s something cute or funny. No love, you’re a lazy spoilt little cow who has been handed everything.

Reactions: 11
Not Poppy alienating her entire following again by letting them all know how much she needed a sofa day alone… mate I haven’t had a day alone for years! Get fucked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not Poppy alienating her entire following again by letting them all know how much she needed a sofa day alone… mate I haven’t had a day alone for years! Get fucked.
She's never alone because she's constantly dragging her mates up to Edinburgh to keep her company because she hates being on her own !

The lazy spoilt privilege just oozes from her, she has done very little for months and months but needs time to rest and find herself..she talks absolute shite!

And the warning of even worse than usual insufferable behaviour ahead of her 30th birthday is hilarious!

Reactions: 14
She’s probably had a day on her own as she doesn’t want to go out and about by herself

Reactions: 5
She really doesn’t do well with the Scottish weather 😂😂 it’s freezing in Edinburgh today!

Reactions: 2
A mile and half walk is nothing, she moans about everything

Reactions: 9
I’m laughing at the “walking is the worst type of exercise for my hip” rant because I’ve never seen her do any sort of exercise whatever. She could go swimming which would probably be the easiest type of exercise for her and with her being so body confident I can’t imagine she’d be self conscious but no… the only exercise Poppy manages is bicep curling shots of tequila rose into her mouth, stretching her stomach and of course being a sex goddess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 960577

She's an absolute bleep of a human. She goes on about being a 'wreck' like it's a personality trait. No love....you're just a lazy spoilt cow!
There are people who have it hard, face difficulties in life but they're 'up and at it' every day not stuffing almond croissants in their gobs and 'exerting themselves' by waddling around a satchel shop 2 days a week
I rarely comment on here but “waddling around a satchel shop” has killed me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I rarely comment on here but “waddling around a satchel shop” has killed me 😂
I did think her latest yawnfest was aimed at my comment 😂 she describes it as limp though not a waddle. I felt bad for half a second but then remembered its the result of her own unhealthy lifestyle. If I had excruciating pain when I walked I'd swap chucking shots down my neck for a gym membership where I could maybe go swimming and help myself a bit.
I'm usually a saddo who likes a good food haul but what an earth was that? Cheese, biscuits and cheese. The fruit she bought was to accompany the cheese 😂🙈 there was one maybe two proper meals in amongst that. She lives her life like she's still a uni student

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have a dodgy hip but I fully acknowledge that my weight makes it worse, Poppy has had every opportunity to help herself but she just carries on with the same bad habits

Reactions: 13
Money never has any meaning if you are spending someone else's ! How embarrassing that at 29 she thinks it's quirky and funny to behave like she's 15. When you work hard to earn your money you appreciate it more. The fact she has zero appreciation for the fact one of her parents has earned the money she has happily wastes is soo shameful. I'm embarrassed for them that they have raised such a silly human being.

And considering she's had WLS that's an awful lot of food for 1 person!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It sucks that she’s in pain but she lives 5 minutes from a swimming pool. Even going for a swim 3 times a week would help her situation so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m laughing at the “walking is the worst type of exercise for my hip” rant because I’ve never seen her do any sort of exercise whatever. She could go swimming which would probably be the easiest type of exercise for her and with her being so body confident I can’t imagine she’d be self conscious but no… the only exercise Poppy manages is bicep curling shots of tequila rose into her mouth, stretching her stomach and of course being a sex goddess.
She could ride a bike too. Running would be harsh for her hip but walking is just natural. She's a lazy idiot looking for excuses.

Reactions: 3
Money never has any meaning if you are spending someone else's ! How embarrassing that at 29 she thinks it's quirky and funny to behave like she's 15. When you work hard to earn your money you appreciate it more. The fact she has zero appreciation for the fact one of her parents has earned the money she has happily wastes is soo shameful. I'm embarrassed for them that they have raised such a silly human being.

And considering she's had WLS that's an awful lot of food for 1 person!
I couldn't believe the gall of saying she places no importance on money! I'm not one of those people that places importance on how much you earn but earning your own money is required to essentially live, she's so disconnected from normal people.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if her Mum and Dad have said they are stopping giving her as much money and that’s why she went on that boring rant about money. However, she said all that and then spent £20 she found on food, when she had a voucher, she could have saved the £20.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.