Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing says more than she’s a spoiled indulged entitled brat than this statement about money. Especially these days….who actually says that?!
39C0A9E1-798B-48C6-8563-7BCBCF55D8B9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder how many of her followers working their arses off to pay rent and bills she’s just alienated with that one. Talk about showing your privilege!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder how many of her followers working their arses off to pay rent and bills she’s just alienated with that one. Talk about showing your privilege!
Was just about to say the same. How many of us are losing sleep at night because we're worried about making ends meet, with the cost of everything going up? I'm sat here, with about 5 layers on, freezing my tits off, worrying about how much the gas bill is gonna be this month.

She's a bleeping spoilt, privileged brat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
“I don’t think it’s worth my attention”, then goes on a bleeping whiny rant about negative DMs. duck offfffff you annoying donut!

And that bit about pointing out that she is clothed. Like yeah, we can see the towel? It’s RIGHT THERE. Stop begging for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That rant was an indirect reference to Tattle - not about DMs she gets, I think. Poppy hun, you’re NOT unproblematic 🤪 you’re a spoiled, wasteful, entitled little brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
“I don’t think it’s worth my attention”, then goes on a bleeping whiny rant about negative DMs. duck offfffff you annoying donut!

And that bit about pointing out that she is clothed. Like yeah, we can see the towel? It’s RIGHT THERE. Stop begging for attention.
' I know, I'll get out of my bath seductively drape my body in damp towel, then sit on my sofa and preach to all my fans a load of nonsense whilst eye bleeping myself ' so good to see her wallowing in the bath was productive! She's such a vacuous twit !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a self indulgent twit!
I laughed out loud when she said the messages don’t affect her. It was a total dig at us, “I’ve seen worse write about me”
She‘s so full of tit.
Hi Poppy, you really do need to get a grip, stop
sponging of your parents and walk more,you lazy twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I laughed so hard when she said "I've got better things to do with my time" oh Ploppy...no you don't 😂
It's almost every other week she has a rant about how she's not a negative person....the 100 dots of doom prove otherwise

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How can she talk about humans baffling her and people being negative when every time she leaves the house she has to post 100 stories complaining about the people she has encountered that day?? She says on her stories "you do realise you can have a thought and not type it", well, she can have thoughts about these innocent people eating their snacks loudly on a train or whatever without going to Instagram to give off about it. She thinks she isn't being a bleep because she's not saying it to them directly, but she's still being a bleep. The double standards are truly astonishing. Also any excuse to wear a towel and have a tit hanging out.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How can she talk about humans baffling her and people being negative when every time she leaves the house she has to post 100 stories complaining about the people she has encountered that day?? She says on her stories "you do realise you can have a thought and not type it", well, she can have thoughts about these innocent people eating their snacks loudly on a train or whatever without going to Instagram to give off about it. She thinks she isn't being a bleep because she's not saying it to them directly, but she's still being a bleep. The double standards are truly astonishing. Also any excuse to wear a towel and have a tit hanging out.
Agree, she is very immature for her age! Every day is a new drama… she is not in the real world at all!

Reactions: 9
“Hurt people, hurt people” :rolleyes:
Will you cop your self on Poppy! I’m hurt, I have repetitive strain injury in my thumb from tap-tapping to fast forward through all that rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also are we meant to believe that someone that eats themselves to a size 30+ while under age 30 isn’t “hurt” themselves? 🤨🤨🤨🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nothing says more than she’s a spoiled indulged entitled brat than this statement about money. Especially these days….who actually says that?!
View attachment 964450
How long till she back tracks this comment to make a quirky remark about it after she reads here. As I definitely believe she’s captioning a few posts on whats been said here. The home alone characters for one and the one about how Trainline should sponsor or she should have shares in it.

The comment is disgusting but what can you expect from her. She literally needs a sofa day from doing nothing and the wording of having to wait 25 mins for a Uber because she can’t walk a mile home…good grief imagine if she actually worked to survive!!!!

Reactions: 11
Hi Poppy hun! 👋🏻👋🏻 There are literally 100s of pages of different people saying how much of an annoying twit you can be. Surely we can’t all be wrong!! Yes I’m probably just as annoying as you, but I don’t parade myself on the internet for all to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Catching up on her stories… I’m so confused by her shopping haul. The local M&S to her is like a 20 minute walk but the Aldi is a 15 minute walk the other direction?? She has a Lidl literally a 10 minute walk from her, just go there bleeping hell man. Also, she is on such a common bus route that come every 5-10 minutes but she’s waiting 25 minutes for an Uber? Does she not do public transport or something? I’m guessing the ‘hate’ she got from that random woman is just a reply to us on here? The woman spoke the absolute truth if it was on Insta!

‘Utterly obsessed or completely uninterested’ Sums her up.. no wonder Archie dumped her! She’s an absolute prick.

Reactions: 14
Imagine this being the year you turn 30 and you’re sitting doing 300 stories in a towel to strangers on the internet about how you’re NOT butt hurt about being told you’ve spent an excessive amount on a food shop. When you’ve spent £53 for two meals worth of food and a duck load of absolute shite to destroy your second weight loss surgery in a few years because you’re a lazy, greedy, selfish, entitled piece of tit… but she’s not upset, she’s thick skinned. Her self worth is a shield.

Your self worth is about as good as your work ethic Poppy hun… hence why you have to post thirst traps online and videos of you post snog to try and make your ex boyfriend (of four weeks) jealous.

For the love of bleeping god… imagine being about to turn 30 and that being your life?

No career, no real friends apart from her equally spoilt brother, nobody significant in her life, nothing to show from your adult life and no willingness to be a better person, get therapy or just live. She’ll be dead by the age of 40 from weight related illnesses as she is literally playing chicken with her health now. The sheer laziness and greed is mind-boggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So now she’s claiming she thinks through everything she posts and ends up censoring herself, I think the rambling stories would tell a different story! If that’s her censored I dread to think what she’s keeping to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I don’t think it’s worth my breath” and then she links to a bleeping REEL 😂 😂 😂

I am deceased!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.