Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say she seems manic on her stories, see that others feel the same. Can’t help but think if she’s bipolar?
She's not bipolar, she's just an incredibly immature and annoying.

Let's face it, she does naff all else so travelling back and forth to her parents gives her something to do.

Most people by now would have built a life in Edinburgh, made friends etc. She's done none of that, but that's no surprise tbh as she never seems to fully commit to anything including her WLS. I agree with others that have said she loves the whole ' oh I live in Edinburgh ' brag but the reality is she doesn't live there in the true sense, she exists.

Reactions: 17
So her screenshot of her mum's story suggests her mum wasn't expecting her back....surely not

Reactions: 3
Guarantee nobody, absolutely nobody asked or is interested in her outfit today...she's worn that skirt repeatedly over the last few weeks, put money it's not had a wash !

Reactions: 10
When she was going on about getting married on NYE as it would make that day great for her, I couldn't stop laughing. I just though, when you get divorced, NYE is going to have great memories for you.
*I say when she gets divorced, because 1, I can't imagine anyone wanting to marry her once they get to know her and 2, I can't see anyone staying married to her, if she's lucky enough to trap someone.
Normally I wouldn’t say this but I agree so much, I can never actually see poppy getting married or even being in long term relationship

I’m from Australia so not sure on price but how much would it be costing poppy to travel to mum and dads? I’m so confused as to the mums story, why was she making out like it was a surprise thing that poppy was back when she was only there the week before???

Normally I wouldn’t say this but I agree so much, I can never actually see poppy getting married or even being in long term relationship

I’m from Australia so not sure on price but how much would it be costing poppy to travel to mum and dads? I’m so confused as to the mums story, why was she making out like it was a surprise thing that poppy was back when she was only there the week before???
It's roughly £150 each time she travels, she most likely has a travel card which will make it cheaper too soo I think that is about 280 Australian dollars ?

And mum was surprised because she only went back to Edinburgh the day before ! I would think it's a constant worry for her parents the fact she lives in Edinburgh but has made no friends or created a life there. Especially as they are funding her life !

Also she only gets the train to King's Cross so there is also the travelling from there to Southend on top of that so brother or dad are driving the 90 mins to pick or drop her off...

Reactions: 6
It's roughly £150 each time she travels, she most likely has a travel card which will make it cheaper too soo I think that is about 280 Australian dollars ?

And mum was surprised because she only went back to Edinburgh the day before ! I would think it's a constant worry for her parents the fact she lives in Edinburgh but has made no friends or created a life there. Especially as they are funding her life !
I think they should stop funding her. I wonder if they asked the brother to move up there with her. They should tell her to get off her arse and start making friendships, get a proper job and contribute to society or come home as they won't fund her anymore. I do blame the parents for how their children have turned out, I'd be so ashamed if I was their parents.
If it's around £150 (return), she's spent £300 in the past week travelling back and forth, that's a lot of money.

Reactions: 4
Holy crap that’s a lot of money! The parents should absolutely be ashamed at how they’ve raised their kids. Ben is actually disgusting, not only is his weight out of control but he acts like a spoilt little child most of the time, I can guarantee no female will even look sideways at him and Poppy, don’t even get me started how embarrassing being that age and not even having a proper job and also failing two lots of weight loss surgery.

Poppy has dark hair now, just incase no-one had noticed, because she has barely mentioned it...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She seems to think the most mundane of things are personality traits. The dark hair being the most recent 😴

Reactions: 10
Poppy has dark hair now, just incase no-one had noticed, because she has barely mentioned it...
Not just the dark hair, the shiney dark hair. Personally I think it's very aging and along with her dodgy fashion sense it makes her look way older than 29..

Side note on Ben - did anyone else see his latest grid post? It’s a picture set of him and friends that they’ve taken each year on New Year’s Day for the last 4/5 years. It’s basically a progression of how much he’s piled on weight since the first photo 😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Eating pastries and chatting tit on Instagram at 1am, living the dream there Poppy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eating pastries and chatting tit on Instagram at 1am, living the dream there Poppy!
Talking absolute shite !!! The "creepy twins" are on screen for about 30 seconds in that 1st episode but as per usual she's gotta talk bollox in order to create drama. And her Essex accent is non exist but clearly not in her ridiculous head !

And I'm sure we can come up with waaaay more creative titles for her autobiography...although considering her life thus far has mainly involved eating herself stupid and cross country travel between Edinburgh and Essex she may struggle to fill 1 chapter!

• Haha
Of course she likes Skanky Solomon, they are the biggest twats on instagram.
I don't know when she hasn't sounded like she's from Essex

Talking absolute shite !!! The "creepy twins" are on screen for about 30 seconds in that 1st episode but as per usual she's gotta talk bollox in order to create drama.
Lol have you watched the show in full? They’re not just in it for 30 seconds 😂 she said she was on episode 4

Reactions: 1
Lol have you watched the show in full? They’re not just in it for 30 seconds 😂 she said she was on episode 4
I've watched it all. She was talking about the first episode where we saw them for the first time and they dance in the street. Yes it was a bit random and odd but certainly didn't warrant her over dramatic response on her stories especially as they get much worse further on as the episodes tick by !

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20220103-132331_Instagram.jpg

She's an absolute bleep of a human. She goes on about being a 'wreck' like it's a personality trait. No love....you're just a lazy spoilt cow!
There are people who have it hard, face difficulties in life but they're 'up and at it' every day not stuffing almond croissants in their gobs and 'exerting themselves' by waddling around a satchel shop 2 days a week

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.