Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking this but if you look her stomach is almost saying hello out of the bottom of the dress. I do believe she’s wearing a 22 as it probably fits her top half, limited chest and relatively small waist, problem is her weight is in her lower stomach and legs. I think this is why she doesn’t take many photos in jeans or trousers as she’d have to admit they are a bigger size. I do like the dress though
Her stomach is at the hemline! God knows that happens if she actually sits down in it or bends over ! 🥴

In other news Archie has liked her post 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Her stomach is at the hemline! God knows that happens if she actually sits down in it or bends over ! 🥴

In other news Archie has liked her post 🤔
Has he not learnt anything, he must be as desperate as her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her partner for one month aka Chili fingers
Poor sod that messaged her on Tinder and she ignored for 5 months, she then realised she had no better offers so she text him. She stalked him at his work dragging her parents along and he sent over wine which was enough for Poppy to drop her knickers swiftly. Their entire relationship ( of a few weeks) during which she love bombed him constantly, consisted of eating vast amounts of food on her sofa, having drunk sex after dates which she brought her mates too and Poppy oversharing private details of him to her sheep on Instagram in an embarrassing teenage boy way. Oh and he took her recycling downstairs for her because she's a lazy brat !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Poor sod that messaged her on Tinder and she ignored for 5 months, she then realised she had no better offers so she text him. She stalked him at his work dragging her parents along and he sent over wine which was enough for Poppy to drop her knickers swiftly. Their entire relationship ( of a few weeks) during which she love bombed him constantly, consisted of eating vast amounts of food on her sofa, having drunk sex after dates which she brought her mates too and Poppy oversharing private details of him to her sheep on Instagram in an embarrassing teenage boy way. Oh and he took her recycling downstairs for her because she's a lazy brat !
And don't forget "when you know, you know," ""my boyfriendmy boyfriendmyboyfriend (ad nauseum)" and him dumping her after the drunken puking and eating of pickled onions crisps in bed straight after.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If I was stood around my parents house posing for pictures I’d have the piss ripped out of me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't understand why PLT keep sending her clothes, she never wear them out of the house and she doesn't make the ones she models inside the house look good.

Well it's not changed you to be less of a twit!
Screenshot_20211228-164301.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.