Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep trying to show her flabby tits! She is disgusting and that dress pic is photoshopped- her hand appears very abnormal!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No Poppy, changing your hair colour hasn't changed your personality...you're still a self-obsessed, vacuous twit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she keep trying to show her flabby tits! She is disgusting and that dress pic is photoshopped- her hand appears very abnormal!
This! It’s also more worrying that she’s doing this at her parents house with other family members around.

Reactions: 4
Because when you’re rushing to make the last train it makes perfect sense to take the time to get your phone out and start filming yourself. And that was definitely nowhere near a run!

Reactions: 10
Had time to bleeping record yourself waddling on the platform didn’t you though pops? This woman CRAVES attention.
D5086346-5AA1-4279-AFE9-E69D31ED5F2A.png

Reactions: 5
I can't understand why PLT keep sending her clothes, she never wear them out of the house and she doesn't make the ones she models inside the house look good.

Well it's not changed you to be less of a twit!
View attachment 947241
Case in point, today's hideous track suit emblazoned with PLT shite..why isn't she wearing it to travel back to Edinburgh in ? Like everything she 'loves ' and is happy to cash in on but the reality is she wouldn't be seen dead in it outside of the house..She's such a lying fake.

Reactions: 12
How is this woman constantly running late?? Is she 19 or 29??? Actually that’s not fair on 19 year olds, even when I was that age I wasn’t constantly running late when I knew I had to catch a train. Also the trip is 5 hours isn’t it? She’s done it many times before? There would be so much food left over from her families xmas day why not take leftovers for the trip? But on the other hand can she not do without food for 5 hours? Sorry but this woman irritates the crap out of me - she is USELESS just like Jess. How do they function??!?

Reactions: 16
How is this woman constantly running late?? Is she 19 or 29??? Actually that’s not fair on 19 year olds, even when I was that age I wasn’t constantly running late when I knew I had to catch a train. Also the trip is 5 hours isn’t it? She’s done it many times before? There would be so much food left over from her families xmas day why not take leftovers for the trip? But on the other hand can she not do without food for 5 hours? Sorry but this woman irritates the crap out of me - she is USELESS just like Jess. How do they function??!?
Don't believe for one second she's not got any food with her ! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Angry at the girl behind her eating crisps, because she hasn’t got anything to eat more like. I find it hard to believe she hasn’t packed a banquet to eat during the journey! Joint of pork and half the fridge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've had wls and 5 hours without food is a walk in the park, like I'd literally not even consider it because a) I won't get hungry b) I wouldn't be able to eat much anyway so why bother.

I'm astounded by the amount of food she puts away, I don't know how she manages it. I'd be in actual physical pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've had wls and 5 hours without food is a walk in the park, like I'd literally not even consider it because a) I won't get hungry b) I wouldn't be able to eat much anyway so why bother.

I'm astounded by the amount of food she puts away, I don't know how she manages it. I'd be in actual physical pain.
She manages it because she has royally messed up her WLS for the 2nd time. Size 24 in that tracksuit today and it wasn't baggy on her at all, 16 months since her surgery and she's still in size 24 clothes ...sad tbh

Reactions: 7
Next Q&A she does someone needs to ask her if she’s ashamed that her WLS hasn’t worked as well as James Argents has 😂 he is inspiring how well he’s done, granted he’s had a lot of help with the surgery but he’s literally put the work in and turned his life around 👏🏼

Reactions: 6
I can't understand why PLT keep sending her clothes, she never wear them out of the house and she doesn't make the ones she models inside the house look good.

Well it's not changed you to be less of a twit!
View attachment 947241
What the duck is this picture? Why are her tits almost out? So many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the duck is this picture? Why are her tits almost out? So many questions.
Her nipples are tucked in her waistband so no danger of seeing them.

She just doesn't get that she's not sexy ..at all..doesn't matter how much makeup she slathers on or how much gurning at the camera she does, her sex appeal is zero!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.