Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she’s just fucked her body up well and truly. Her brother has gotten absolutely massive as well. Like I’m big, but I’m not so grossly overweight my stomach reaches my knees and my knees are displaced because of the fat etc.

I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a spoilt child.

That said I have an old friend who is also a spoilt child who had her parents pay for WLS, and she’s completely fucked it up too - she now never tells anyone she’s had it (before she wouldn’t shut up about it) and claims to be a fat babe. She’s tried diets since (she shouldn’t need a diet, she should just be eating smaller portions) but she’s stretched her stomach so it can now handle fizzy drinks, alcohol, whole pizzas etc.

Reactions: 8
The truth is, Poppy could have easily lost the same amount of weight in the last 18 months that she has (if not more) by a controlled diet (calorie counting) and exercising to tone up a bit and build strength. Her mentally has not changed; excess in every area of her life. Her parents would have been wiser to fork out 10k on a good therapist!

Reactions: 15
I was shocked by how big her brother has become. I noticed he was at the back of the family swim photos and didn't show his stomach I think he must feel self conscious about it.

Poppy looks like she’s gained a bit of weight in her face, she’s seriously going to make herself Ill. That tiny stomach must be inflating and stretching so much. She’s probably exhausted because she’s experiencing dumping syndrome a side effect of eating too much tit after WLS. She’s not promoting any sort of wellbeing she’s destroying herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The truth is, Poppy could have easily lost the same amount of weight in the last 18 months that she has (if not more) by a controlled diet (calorie counting) and exercising to tone up a bit and build strength. Her mentally has not changed; excess in every area of her life. Her parents would have been wiser to fork out 10k on a good therapist!
She would look better if she’d done this too as it’s the only way to help keep excess skin at bay once you’re that big. She’s always gunna have some but exercise can help tone it and lessen HOW baggy the skin is.

Reactions: 3
Merry Christmas fellow tattlers! I can’t get over how excessive everything is with them. The amount of food, presents, even decorations! It’s just all so much. Not to get all armchair psychologist about it but surely it must play a part in how she is now and her attitude towards things including food.

I was just about to mention Ben. Wow, he’s really put on a fair bit of weight 😕

Personally I don’t like her hair, I think it’s just one block of darkness. There’s no dimension to it. I loved when she was auburn (not that weird blonde-ginger) but whether you like it or not, it does not look like it was professionally done!
What is her natural colour anyway?

Her flashing her bum.....just why

Them eating at nearly 9pm...bizarre

I almost thought Her brother had a girlfriend there... but just a pal

Reactions: 3
I think it doesn’t help she’s yo-yo ed so much with her weight that her skin and fat is just so messed up now! I would love to afford WLS and achieve what I need/want to do! It seems she needs eating disorder clinic help more before and after surgery

I have no problem people being who they want to be but it’s just the fact she’s put her body through it twice and still is this size is mind boggling

I love Xmas food. I eat loads myself this time of year. But her brothers level of eating is incredible, he is already a rather large size and seems to disregard the health implications of eating the way he does. End of day it's his decision and I'm sure he's quite happy so it's just me saying out loud that I could not eat the way he does without

Reactions: 6
She will never find someone to marry, have kids with etc…as she loves herself too much. Imagine having that family as in laws too….way too much. The Cam guy got out at the right time. She will always be a lazy cow, nothing will change with her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will never find someone to marry, have kids with etc…as she loves herself too much. Imagine having that family as in laws too….way too much. The Cam guy got out at the right time. She will always be a lazy cow, nothing will change with her
The in-laws seem nice people tbh, but just (very) weird sometimes 😂

The Cam affair lasted less than a teenage summer love.

Poppy is so attractive and such a heartbreaker haha but we can only identify two "boyfriends" until now. Even her love life is boring af😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
In that green dress she look about a size 16 ! She has to be a wizard lol
I was thinking this but if you look her stomach is almost saying hello out of the bottom of the dress. I do believe she’s wearing a 22 as it probably fits her top half, limited chest and relatively small waist, problem is her weight is in her lower stomach and legs. I think this is why she doesn’t take many photos in jeans or trousers as she’d have to admit they are a bigger size. I do like the dress though

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.