Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyā€™re a very bizarre family. Everything is done to excess and it really does explain why poppy and Ben are so large.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The sheer amount of desserts is absolutely grotesque šŸ„“ I forgot to get my gateaux out of the freezer on time but we didnā€™t really care as we were so full from the dinnerā€¦ christ thereā€™s no chance of them passing on a course is there? Greed greed greed.

Reactions: 8
It's the fact she's even around that much food after wls. My family would do everything they could to help me. I understand other people shouldn't have to change their behaviours but the amount of food is absolutely vile

Reactions: 13
I saw a photo of Arg the other day, he had wls in April and he's lost a hell of a lot of weight, he said he's worked hard at it. When you compare him to her, it's shocking how little weight she's lost and how much money has been wasted.

Reactions: 12
Judging by the dinner, the presents, the decorations and just everything- money doesnā€™t appear to be an issue for this family and explains why poppy takes nothing seriously. Why would you when mummy and daddy will just bail you out all the time?

Reactions: 7
Legit question ā€¦.. does she look that bad because she hasnā€™t stuck to a better eating plan after WLS . I would be devastated to look like that after major surgery

Legit question ā€¦.. does she look that bad because she hasnā€™t stuck to a better eating plan after WLS . I would be devastated to look like that after major surgery
Bluntly, yes. The operation she had reduces the stomach to around a third of its actual size. (I think so anywayā€” not an expert on WLS, so happy to be corrected). Either way, itā€™s intended to reduce the amount of food and liquid you can consume. As someone said earlier, Poppy was drinking fizzy juice and alcohol within 3 months of her surgery! That alone would have stretched the stomach back a bit. Itā€™s pathetic that she hasnā€™t taken it seriously.

Reactions: 11
duck they eating that massive dinner and then desserts this late for ???? šŸ¤® My dad is a ceo and one Christmas had to work and we waited for him and it was 7pm when he got back and that was cause it was a once off šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I present you with the Christmas Dinner of Poppy "I've had two WLS's" Adams and can't eat too much. This doesn't include dessert, breakfast or anything else (right at the bottom of the picture).
Itā€™s okay, sheā€™ll just ā€œeat about 10% of itā€ anyway :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thereā€™s absolutely no way poppy wouldā€™ve loaded her plate up like that if she wasnā€™t going to eat itšŸ˜‚sheā€™s deffo troughed the lot .. I follow a few people whoā€™ve had WLS and their Christmas dinner is like one sprout half a potato and some turkey and even then they canā€™t finish it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
What I donā€™t get is if youā€™ve had wls from all accounts I follow they just serve up what they think they can eat - not a full size portion.
Looking at the picture from her last year at the beach and this year, there really is t the kind of difference youā€™d expect 18 months after surgery.
A guy I know who had WLS last year has lost 15st in 12 months.

What I donā€™t get is if youā€™ve had wls from all accounts I follow they just serve up what they think they can eat - not a full size portion.
Looking at the picture from her last year at the beach and this year, there really is t the kind of difference youā€™d expect 18 months after surgery.
Plus this is her second WLS

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s okay, sheā€™ll just ā€œeat about 10% of itā€ anyway :rolleyes:
This always makes me chuckle as we all know it's utter bollox and she's kidding no one!

I saw pics of Arg yesterday and he's 11 stone lighter a year ? After his surgery and he looks a different man but from what I've read he has worked really hard to lose the weight too something Poppy clearly hasn't bothered to do. I agree about her beach pics, there really is very little difference in her body shape and she is 16 months post her 2nd WLS ...

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ll say one thing though, her mum makes what looks like a hell of a spread. Iā€™d bloody love it. (Still would eat less than poppy though obvs)

Reactions: 20
I reckon Poppy has lost about 4 or 5 stone since her second wls. Not the result I'd be happy with after spending 10 grand.

Reactions: 7
I reckon Poppy has lost about 4 or 5 stone since her second wls. Not the result I'd be happy with after spending 10 grand.
I think itā€™s a bit more, more like 6/7 as she was *very* big to begin with, easily pushing 28/30 stone. Sheā€™s bigger than me and Iā€™m 18st - so Iā€™d say sheā€™s somewhere around 20st now.
But people who were 20st before WLS regularly lose 10st+ in their first year, and Poppy in theory could have lost so much more. I would be absolutely gutted that Iā€™d had TWO surgeries and am still a size 20. Nothing wrong with a size 20 btw, Iā€™m just saying if youā€™ve sunk Ā£15K+ worth of dollar at surgery and are still obese I would be fuming.

Reactions: 6
I think itā€™s a bit more, more like 6/7 as she was *very* big to begin with, easily pushing 28/30 stone. Sheā€™s bigger than me and Iā€™m 18st - so Iā€™d say sheā€™s somewhere around 20st now.
But people who were 20st before WLS regularly lose 10st+ in their first year, and Poppy in theory could have lost so much more. I would be absolutely gutted that Iā€™d had TWO surgeries and am still a size 20. Nothing wrong with a size 20 btw, Iā€™m just saying if youā€™ve sunk Ā£15K+ worth of dollar at surgery and are still obese I would be fuming.
There is no way she is a size 20, sheā€™s easily a size 26/28. She likes to make herself look smaller than what she is in the photos.

If she ever tried to go down the WLS route again she might not be allowed to due to scarring from the last one she had. Itā€™s madness that after 2 WLS at her age that she hasnā€™t taken anything on board, sheā€™s really messing up her future as in sheā€™s lost her easier options of loosing weight. She would have to go down the route of eating better and exercising which she doesnt do either of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.