Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her hair as it goes with her eyes and suits her tbh

Though still looks like her Fanny smells of fish glue

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Merry Christmas everyone, just wondering can anyone remember what surgery poppy had? Was it the bypass or sleeve? I’m interested in getting WLS and I’m scared I hope I don’t end up like poppy

Reactions: 4
Merry Christmas everyone, just wondering can anyone remember what surgery poppy had? Was it the bypass or sleeve? I’m interested in getting WLS and I’m scared I hope I don’t end up like poppy
She had the bypass and you won’t end up like her, I know so many people who have the surgery and poppy is the only failure I’ve seen

Reactions: 6
She had the bypass and you won’t end up like her, I know so many people who have the surgery and poppy is the only failure I’ve seen
That’s scary - her new stomach is the size of your 2 thumbs put together- how has she not been poorly over eating ?

That’s scary - her new stomach is the size of your 2 thumbs put together- how has she not been poorly over eating ?
The amount of alcohol and fizzy drinks she has alone would have stretched it out. I’ve had the sleeve down and my surgeon was very strict on telling me NO ALCOHOL or fizzy drinks for the first year. I didn’t touch a drop for 2 years. Poppy was out on the town less than 3 months after surgery. If you go back in the threads you can see where it’s Been discussed many times. She has lost weight no doubt not noooooo where near where she should have been by now. She will be back at size 32-34 in the next 2 years I reckon

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her hair is so much better dark.

Christmas is the one day of the year she doesnt catfish ? Well done pops.

Screenshot_20211225-154117_Instagram.jpg

Ben has unfortunately put on more weight it seems.

Screenshot_20211225-154021_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Merry Christmas fellow tattlers! I can’t get over how excessive everything is with them. The amount of food, presents, even decorations! It’s just all so much. Not to get all armchair psychologist about it but surely it must play a part in how she is now and her attitude towards things including food.

I was just about to mention Ben. Wow, he’s really put on a fair bit of weight 😕

Personally I don’t like her hair, I think it’s just one block of darkness. There’s no dimension to it. I loved when she was auburn (not that weird blonde-ginger) but whether you like it or not, it does not look like it was professionally done!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Merry Christmas fellow tattlers! I can’t get over how excessive everything is with them. The amount of food, presents, even decorations! It’s just all so much. Not to get all armchair psychologist about it but surely it must play a part in how she is now and her attitude towards things including food.

I was just about to mention Ben. Wow, he’s really put on a fair bit of weight 😕

Personally I don’t like her hair, I think it’s just one block of darkness. There’s no dimension to it. I loved when she was auburn (not that weird blonde-ginger) but whether you like it or not, it does not look like it was professionally done!
Her hairdresser is pretty tit. I don't think she could ever look good to be honest

Reactions: 4
She thinks she's ~qUiRkY~ but it's just cringe with a capital C.

Getting your arse out is not a personality trait

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.