Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was fuming at her stories, how dare she say she's exhausted, she doesn't know the meaning of the word.

And another thing she was with family last year. I don't know why she's going on about testing and making out she's worried about covid, she's never once followed any rules when they were on, she's a stupid twit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Fiver says a post tomorrow will be her driving to the Jewish food shop in Gants Hill and banging on about how much she’s salavating over the food

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
FFS! That child does not know the meaning of tired 🥱 Poppy get yourself up, out of the house, go for a walk.....do something. Stop lazying around on your arse, watching shite and eating crap. I'm so done with this bleep, I live in Scotland, would love to visit my family back down in Essex but can't get away from the NHS over the Christmas period😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another uplifting story from the ever positive Poppy 🙄
What an earth has she got to be exhausted about? Can't even muster up the energy to wrap presents for people, well that says it all! I managed to get all my wrapping done and I'm back and fourth making 60 miles round trips to hospitals and caring for my elderly father. I imagine all her followers are just like her though so they lap it up. My mum would have given me a clip round the ear and told me to get a grip if I was carrying on like her

• Sad
Reactions: 11
WTAF is she talking about …didn’t get to see her family last Christmas then posts a load of pics of her with her family last Christmas. She talks so much actual tit she forgets what is true

Reactions: 17
That’s a lot for brekky tomorrow! We have a croissant each .
Surely that's not just for the 4 of them? How much of that will end up going to waste? Weight loss surgery? What weight loss surgery??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell, we have a croissant each for Christmas Day breakfast, don’t want too much before Christmas dinner

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she's trying to look all edgy now she's gone darker, she looks awful.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she only had her hair done 5 minutes ago! Not a fan of the colour, it makes her look older

Reactions: 2
I actually quite like it 😂 I thought her blonde looked dry as duck!! Regardless she's still a thundercunt 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine spending all that money on getting your hair done, only to box dye it. More money than sense, bleeping bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.