Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she only works part time but I did wonder about all this time off over Xmas too! Even if it was prebooked off, only a grade a twit would take it all over Xmas meaning poor other people have to work all those shifts! But again just proving she’s selfish. I still find it bizarre she lives in Edinburgh, the cost of her rent plus these weekly trains to the other side of the country must cost a fortune! I know she’s an insta hun and all that but she’ll be on minimum wage at the shop and how much can snag tights really pay to fund that lifestyle?!

And also if her parents are paying for her lifestyle, shame on them for enabling her!

Reactions: 3
I still think she’s that one person at work who pisses everyone off because she’s either off or pissing about when she is in, she’s incapable of taking a job seriously

Reactions: 3
I’ve got a feeling her ticking “small town” on that quiz thing is a precursor to her moving back down south.

Reactions: 5
Bet snag tights were thrilled to see the actual state of her tights in that ridiculous picture today of her arse..she's over stretched them to death so they are see through or they are worn out..

Definitely needs a bra fitting, 46, 2 kids and same alleged size and mine don’t touch my belt!

Reactions: 1
Jeeze, the latest pics are 😬 her face looks really weird and almost lumpy. God only knows how she looks so small, more trickery than Paul Daniels 😉

Reactions: 1
I am absolutely here for the pettyness of this ^❤❤❤ 😂
You know what, as soon as I made a collage I thought “is this too much? Just let her be. There’s no need for this.” but then I was like “duck it. She lies all the time and she makes it so easy for us to point out her tit😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You know what, as soon as I made a collage I thought “is this too much? Just let her be. There’s no need for this.” but then I was like “duck it. She lies all the time and she makes it so easy for us to point out her tit😂
You forgot this monstrosity:
Screenshot_20211221-215441_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
It’s horrific isn’t it! I think it’s one of my favourite horrible outfits she’s in :LOL: The only reason I didn’t add that one is because she was paid to wear it. She would wear the pink innards of a chicken if money was involved.
Oh but Miss Poppy looooooves Donald Stanley ( rip!)

She wouldn't be seen dead in any of it ever but she's happy to pretend for the paycheck!

She's another one that the bullshit just rolls off her tongue, that pink coat has been glued to her body constantly...

Reactions: 6
Exactly! Trying to come across like she’s so above everything, when really, she’s not. I enjoyed your collage. A lot 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.