Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those two rolling about on the couch together looking like unwashed gremlins genuinely makes me want to heave 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That throwback from 3 years ago - both her and Ben have piled on the weight in such a short space of time. They were already big to begin with but by Christ!

Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it weird how close they sit next to each other on the couch? They probably share blankets 🤮🤮 I’m sorry but gross

Reactions: 4
Totally off topic but I was out for lunch Wednesday and who should go sauntering past but Archie... in Mustard top.

No tea, he was alone probably walking to work but all I really wanted to say is Poppy isn't the only one cat fishing size in photos. I was quite surprised 😮

They were physically probably quite a good match

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Biggest cat fish going.
I'm sure everyone in Edinburgh is breathing a sigh of relief now she's heading home.

Screenshot_20211219-115817.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She just looks like she stinks today - look at the state of her clothes. Stained and everything 🤢🤢
Look at the actual state of that top apart from clearly needing a wash it's all bobbly...it's from a recent Jess collection by ITS. It looks like it's 10 years old and just proves what tit quality the stuff is..

Another really weird pointless photo session with the brother boyfriend. I really don't understand why she bothers when most of what she's wearing is old and no longer available to buy!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
why does she live in Scotland …. 2 work a part time job and sit about in her pants ?!? She infuriates me so much

Reactions: 9
The recent stories about her babies are coming home from her mum… They’re there every other week it’s not like she’s not seen them in two years which is almost the amount of time I’ve not been able to see my dad. 🥲🙃

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The recent stories about her babies are coming home from her mum… They’re there every other week it’s not like she’s not seen them in two years which is almost the amount of time I’ve not been able to see my dad. 🥲🙃
I saw that and thought it was laughable ...same as the fact it was all about food and it was her parents that paid for her 2nd WLS.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.