Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry can someone explain this style due to run down? Because thereā€™s no excuse for looking like a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry can someone explain this style due to run down? Because thereā€™s no excuse for looking like a bleep
Do you mean the stye in her eye? Basically she had a stye a few days ago and claimed that when she gets them / someone told her itā€™s due to being run down / tired etc. and that sheā€™s overdone it recently šŸ˜³šŸ§.

The only stuff sheā€™s overdone is drinking too often and driving up and down to Essex!

Reactions: 5
Lads! I think we may be in for some woe is me, pity party for poppy IG beauties very soon..
I agree! She's had a face like a slapped arse all week so I've no doubt incoming is a sermon on its OK not to enjoy Christmas blah blah blah as she crosses the border for 100th time this year to go eat herself stupid at her parents house in Essex..again!..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eewwwww NOT CHANGING sheets for 5 weeks!!! Considering she does f**k all and with all her skin issues that is actually disgusting šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Reactions: 5
The second photo really shows that it is indeed a shelf of back fat that she has and not a giant arse like she wishes it was. It looks like her arse crack starts a lot further down and looks more inverted than anything šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and is she trying to pass her belly off as leg? God, what a life she leads, feeling tit, so obviously half naked pictures of herself on the internet is the remedy? Sheā€™s a joke. Iā€™m not for one minute diminishing her mental health issues, but she has the luxury of having these issues and not having much else to worry about, such as work or money etc. Most other people have these issues and then a whole lot of other things to worry about, so she is privileged in that sense.

Reactions: 12
I would never diminish anyones mental health either but I really do believe that some people need a cold dose of reality sometimes and poppy is someone that needs that right now. I am quite confused how putting half naked photos of yourself helps with mental health šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 13
I would never diminish anyones mental health either but I really do believe that some people need a cold dose of reality sometimes and poppy is someone that needs that right now. I am quite confused how putting half naked photos of yourself helps with mental health šŸ™ƒ
Itā€™s a sorry state when you need validationto feel content/worthy/happy and secondly from strangers on social media by posing fake/altered and half naked

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To me these just seem like glorified ā€œweight loss updateā€ photos disguised as empowering ā€œI feel fierceā€ pics šŸ¤” odd either way.

Reactions: 14
To me these just seem like glorified ā€œweight loss updateā€ photos disguised as empowering ā€œI feel fierceā€ pics šŸ¤” odd either way.
I thought they showed just how little weight she's actually lost ...she's posted similar pics all this year.

We knew this post was coming, she's been building upto for days. Her need for attention via strangers on SM is very sad.

It's a tough time of year for soo many people but is standing in your pants and posting on the internet so strangers can stroke your ego and lie and say how amazing you are the really answer ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.