Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly it’s not even about her size, it’s about the fact nothing she wears flatters her shape. She looks like tit in those clothes.

Reactions: 12
Those blue trousers do not fit her properly! The photos she’s taken she’s only captured the top half of her, the video shows the full length and she’s trying to cover up the fact it’s giving her a front wedgie
Nothing fits her properly! Guaranteed that peach dress isnt on her properly as she never moved in it and the blue suit is sizes too small!

Reactions: 5
No way is she a size 22, in what world is she a size 22? Only in her make believe world! She's a lying cow!
I keep getting a security error trying to post the photo

Reactions: 4
Those blue trousers are cutting into her body,why not accept that buying clothes that fit look better.

Reactions: 6
It’s the fact they buy these clothes to piss about it for photos then return them that pisses me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So am a nosy witch 🥳

It turns out milly was 30 on the 9th of jan can anyone remember if poppy did any post about her essex bestie being 30

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So am a nosy witch 🥳

It turns out milly was 30 on the 9th of jan can anyone remember if poppy did any post about her essex bestie being 30
I don’t remember seeing one at all. Poppy’s obviously taken the hump at Milly becoming an adult and not being a childish boot forever with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So am a nosy witch 🥳

I can't remember her posting anything. I think she's been put out that Millie had moved out and is engaged.

Reactions: 6
I find the boob photo really offensive. What if I was visiting London outside Buckingham Palace and I did that. She really annoys me with banging on about living living in Scotland and she does stuff like that. It’s so disrespectful.
British drunken tourists do that kind of "childishnesses" every time on holidays, let's say in southern Europe.

So am a nosy witch 🥳

She did in her stories.

Reactions: 1
Has she put weight on recently ? It feels that way. Or is it just we’re getting slightly fewer catfish photos ?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.