Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel shows her true size. She’s such a catfish
Also the whole CRAZY personality is so sad

Reactions: 4
Poppy is the very definition of the kind of person who has a "you don't have to be mad to work here, but it helps" mug

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who the hell Is her target audience? because unless you’re 15 and one of her mates, this stuff isn’t amusing, it’s just desperate and sad. I’m not the fun police but c’mon Poopy your almost 30!

Reactions: 6
I predict a lot of stories, with the same old questions.
Can you go out in Scotland now? I just wondered why she isn't going out with her mate on a Saturday night.
Yes and no. To pubs yes but not to the dancing

Reactions: 2
The blue outfit photos… her face is so far a different shade from her body that it’s bleeping offensive. And again we have the corpse face. She is absolutely shite at content.

Reactions: 6
I find the boob photo really offensive. What if I was visiting London outside Buckingham Palace and I did that. She really annoys me with banging on about living living in Scotland and she does stuff like that. It’s so disrespectful.

Reactions: 13
I find the boob photo really offensive. What if I was visiting London outside Buckingham Palace and I did that. She really annoys me with banging on about living living in Scotland and she does stuff like that. It’s so disrespectful.
I mean it’s not like Glenfinnan is the seat of power in Scotland but aye, she’s done it in Glencoe too so wouldn’t put it past her doing it at holyrood. She’d save a tit load of petrol too.

Reactions: 5
I get it. Ive been to Glenfinnan and spent a lot of time in the highlands and it’s genuinely breathtaking… it wouldn’t even occur to me to whip my baps out there I’d be too busy taking in the scenery. She’s honestly so brain dead it’s painful to witness. At a beautiful part of Scotland and all she’s thinking about internet clout and getting a new profile pic for Tinder. She’s absolutely tragic… what a sad little life Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I mean it’s not like Glenfinnan is the seat of power in Scotland but aye, she’s done it in Glencoe too so wouldn’t put it past her doing it at holyrood. She’d save a tit load of petrol too.
She’d get more of a reaction doing it on Gorgie Road which she could easily hobble to!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not buying that she’s a size 22. I sometimes buy a 20 in joggers, hoodies etc for an oversized fit and there is no way she’s only a single size bigger than that.

Reactions: 10
Those blue trousers do not fit her properly! The photos she’s taken she’s only captured the top half of her, the video shows the full length and she’s trying to cover up the fact it’s giving her a front wedgie

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.