Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jones1982

Maybe DPD are run ragged coz of arseholes like you who don't really need anything but order a shit load of clothes and expect it to be delivered the next day. Also £40 for a takeaway for herself?! She's an awful person, just awful. What a brat.

Reactions: 18

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
Her body’s way of telling her to slow down? If she slows down any more, she’d go backwards!

Slow down from what? From this?

3375AF57-A643-4042-8984-EFC9697BFF73.jpeg
C325A7B5-3528-4801-855B-05513B010728.jpeg
444ED4B5-8DF9-4C10-B334-7E8BB3C6A31F.jpeg
47FE6176-FC4F-4954-B706-CDC647ECB914.jpeg
BBF405E4-DB2C-4317-B854-60C1F9A7D857.jpeg

• Haha

Romy

VIP Member
Going back to Essex for a hospital appointment in London.
Surely if you lived in Edinburgh then you’d not be travelling to London for hospital appointments so obviously not telling doctors/hospitals where she lives as they’d tell her to transfer etc.
dont moan Poppy about the journey for the appointment there and back your making the hard work yourself.
I wonder do you have a registered gp in Scotland?
She's living in Scotland like a tourist, like those wealthy young Americans who come to spend a year in some European capital, not really students, not really workers. Because it's cute and fun.
Forever "Poppy in Edinburgh"

erfm

I’m sorry but these are two different people that are two very different sizes
B7754D34-DB84-4728-9BEC-894581C093BE.jpeg
0C586519-12FF-4F03-A3CA-4F223097D3B5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17

unicornqueen81

I am a big lass and I wear pull in pants that make a huge difference . Just because you’re plus size doesn’t mean that you have to let it all hang out ….. she gives all the tubbies a bad name . He brother I bet smells of ball sack sweat Christ

• Haha
  • Sick

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She just talks utter garbage! Clearly the bloke was an arsehole and full of shit ..." he found me attractive BEFORE my surgery and he was soo supportive but he hates plus sizes influencers so here have my number so we can continue to flirt and chat bollocks to each other " ...ohhh and she suddenly remembers all this ? She is the queen of naming and shaming men so I find it hard to believe a whole year later she ' suddenly ' remembers a man she was clearly involved with for many many months !

Another chapter for the ' that never happened ' book by Poppy aged 15 3/4s!!

KIND?! She comes out with some shit, bit that takes the biscuit, in what world is she kind?!
View attachment 851395
constantly declares herself as kind and good when she is clearly not!

Anyone remember her taking the piss out of the guy at the bus stop ?

Anyone remember her shitty behaviour towards the air bnb person and the pretend mouse ?

• Heart
I have just come off the phone with my dietician to learn about pre and post op diet from bypass surgery. No fizzy drinks ever again.. pop onto instagram and there she is shotting prosecco. I think its really irresponsible to do whole video on bariatric surgery then behave like she does, gives people a real unrealistic view on how restrictive life is after surgery. It would of been more sensible for her not to tell her followers she had the surgery… Suppose her weight loss its self speaks volumes.

Em_

VIP Member
I don't feel sorry for her at all, she just wants sympathy, she's a twat. Sharing that story saying she's a work of art and an inspiration, in what world is she that?
She's a self indulgent bell end, she irritates me so much.

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
Ahh man. I love poppy! I can’t believe this came up on my feed! 🤣
She’s from my home town area!
I do have some tea but I’d feel like I’d be backstabbing a mate 🤣
And there’s sooo many threads too!?!?
Sorry I know it I’ll be in another thread but WHO pays her rent and WHY did she split up with her boyfriend lol
Well surely you should know that, if you've got a friend in common 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I actually think she suits that dress and looks nice in it 🙈 makes a change from the cum skirt!!! But I think for a lot of people (me included) it would age them if they wore it. It has matron vibes….

HanHan.

Wondered how long it would take her to say that “some lad” sat down next to her on the train….

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
So I have literally NO problem with people loving their body, no matter what size or shape or whatever format that body takes…
My problem is, if you look at the pictures poppy posted in her undies and then look at the pictures she posts where she’s posed/edited then they are literally two different people 🤷🏻‍♀️ This does the total sum of fuck all for the women she’s wanting to inspire or whatever the fuck it is she’s hoping to achieve! This is the stuff that actually boils my blood and shows how much of a massive hypocrite she is! I’d have a lot more (probably not a lot actually, but maybe a smidge) of respect for the likes of Poppy if they were just upfront and posted genuine pictures all the time 🙄

Attachments

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Can we not use the word brave to describe her standing in her pants ...absolutely nothing brave about what she does !

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Her knees are so strange the way her skin and fat overhangs I’ve never seen anything like it, she looks like a bollock

• Haha
  • Heart

Charsior

Don’t you hate it when someone tried to tell you something funny that happened but it’s not actually funny?

• Haha
  • Wow

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
Run down?! How the fuck is a woman who works two half days a week and has zero additional responsibilities run down?! She hasn’t got a fucking clue.

• Heart