Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When did she say she was ill? I missed that. I don’t know why people think she was spiked? I’d have expected her to go with that to be honest
She simply drank too much, I hate anyone trying to use being spiked for a reason when that’s a very serious thing to have happen. With the bypass she should never have been able to drink half of what she has been, she is just a silly girl and with work the next day. Why would you do that to yourself every week?

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Are they just shouting in hotel corridors again? I know 11pm isn’t that late but considering it’s midweek most people staying in hotels will probably be there for business and won’t appreciate two immature loudmouths outside their rooms

Chip1984

VIP Member
Why the fuck would anyone talk about shagging a character from Harry Potter? Maybe i'm a bit of a prude, but they are books/films aimed at children, starring (at the time) children? She ain't right in the head.

• Sick

Crazymum

VIP Member
I really feel like she should give her flat up to someone who wants and actually needs it!
Why would she do that though. It’s not like it’s council it’s a private let so she ( her parents) will be paying a canny amount for it. Why would someone need her flat? Plenty of places to rent if people can afford it. Much as I think it’s stupid her living in Edinburgh as she’s barely there that’s up to her if she’s happy paying train prices and commuting back and forth just so she can say she lives in Edinburgh ,bigger fool her and her parents if they’re paying for her life. Personally I dont see what enjoyment she gets from the beautiful city she literally eats and drinks in pubs and restaurants , you never see her out enjoying the lovely things and sights there. What a waste.

AffLink

Wait what doe she mean eirh her last insta story? Her life is so easy, whats so difficult about her life i don’t understand
Literally.. swap the essay that's due to a 4 hour shift at the satchel shop and it's the same life 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I really don’t get even ordering that outfit. In what planet would that suit her? She’s delusional about her shape sometimes.
And having pranced about and sweated in them all, and let's not forget she has psoriasis, she will return the lot for a refund and some other poor unsuspecting person to be sent them ...it really shocks me that she sees nothing wrong with ordering all these clothes she has zero intention of keeping to wear with the sole intention of making money from the Affiliate links she adds.. it really is a something that companies like Asos need to address !

• Heart

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
Of course lots of drunk men have come up and spoken to her whilst she’s waiting for her brother to pick her up. Naturally they cannot resist Pops.

• Haha

Niki14

If I found out my husband was chatting to her I'd literally drop him off at her house myself and wish them luck. Jesus

• Heart
  • Haha

Em_

VIP Member
I can't help but feel that her story was fake and all for Archie's benefit, she's so pathetic.

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
So she had that tattoo due to toxic men in her life, she's literally had 2 boyfriends and I wouldn't consider Archie a boyfriend.

• Haha

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
Totally was expecting her to say it was awkward because the fb marketplace guy fell at her feet and said she was the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart