Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
How can she still be upset about Archie? They went out for five minutes. It’s fine to mourn a relationship but this is wallowing. It’s not like she doesn’t have other options, is it? According to her, men are always offering her the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I noticed that as well.

Wouldn’t you double lock your flat if you were going away? At all times you’d double lock it. I don’t know why she’s getting money back from the rental agency when it’s her fault they had to get a locksmith in. I noticed Ben was the one paying him.
I find it weird they wouldn’t double lock the door if they were going away. My door is locked at all times, the moment I am in the door it’s locked.

Reactions: 16

Fd88

This woman is damaging. I have to admit, I’ve bought a few things poppy wears, and they do not look like what they look like on. I’m a size 16-18 and she looks slimmer than I do!! She just lives her life like one big filter! & not changing her sheets with her skin condition! No wonder it constantly flares up! Twat

Reactions: 15

unicornqueen81

She is a full blown twat when she is drunk she is one of those people that complains about others but it’s ok when she does it !

• Haha
  • Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Cute little IKEA day date with the bro-friend

Not sure what’s worse, her jizzy skirt or his grease stained hoodie where he’s clearly dropped food on to it mixed with the beard dandruff. He looks like I could smell him from here 🤢
It's the huge fake lashes and full on drag makeup whilst dressed like an absolute tramp that is hilarious! And he looks like he needs hosing down with disinfectant!
I would imagine everywhere they go people think they are a couple 🤢🤮

• Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
These pictures to me smack of a hidden before/after WLS kind of message which she said she would never do but yet she feels like she looks good now so is sharing these to show she has lost weight. It’s like a sneaky way of putting it out there hidden as a bopo “love the skin you’re in” vibe

• Heart

bunnyhop15

Does she think that dressing gown is seductive? How many times did she pull it down hoping that her tits would “accidentally” fall out? She’d have to pull it down pretty far judging by how droopy they are.

• Haha
Could you imagine if a man came into the satchel shop or wherever she work and was filming her work to share with his thousands of followers? She is a walking double standard who claims to be such a feminist 😂

• Heart

Inmyainlane

@Hushhushxox Universal credit pays her rent as she only works 8 hours a week and he liked climbing mountains at the weekend and she wanted to spend the weekend on bed eating onion rings. Hoping to now hear a lot of tea being spilt! ☕

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
Her brother needs a sleep apnoea machine. How old is he? 35? That’s really quite sad. They both need to lose weight for their health but they’re more interested in massive dinners and drinking to excess. Im surprised their parents haven’t tried to step in rather than enabling them.

• Sad

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Why would anyone pose like that with their brother? Get off the internet! Also the comments on that post 😬 pissing myself at this:

1FEAA513-52B0-46A9-A26F-D0755494DBE7.jpeg

“You’re not fat” 🧐🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Haileyhalstead

She’s overdone it and needs to slow down, what the fuck does a chilled version of her life look like ?! 😂😂

I’m bitter and jealous because unlike her I have a full time job, house to run and I’m ill but I don’t have the privilege of time to slow down 🙈

• Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
Indeed, @Dvq2211. Poor guy’s just doing his job, and is being used as a prop for her content.

No doubt we’ll be regaled to a story about him flirting outrageously with her 😐

• Haha