Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her errands today were:
Go to the post office
Go get ice cream

Busy day babes!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just saw another ps Influencer fattyboomtatty has had wls. They're all getting on it now.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just saw another ps Influencer fattyboomtatty has had wls. They're all getting on it now.
I thought it was coffee.and.curves and she was supporting her
It’s becoming so popular. It’s very strange how it’s becoming a common thing in the body confidence self love community

Reactions: 2
She hasn't, it's a friend of hers that has, she just shared the post I think x
She said later on in her stories that she had WLS 5 weeks ago too, and that she hadn’t shared it on insta before because it’s only her business or something along those lines.

• Wow
She said later on in her stories that she had WLS 5 weeks ago too, and that she hadn’t shared it on insta before because it’s only her business or something along those lines.
She's constantly posting photos of food...so either she's fibbing or she's following Poppy's wls diet plan

Reactions: 6
She's constantly posting photos of food...so either she's fibbing or she's following Poppy's wls diet plan
A LOT of people who have WLS follow a similar diet. It’s scary really how they go through with such a life changing operation yet try to continue on as before but it happens!!!

A LOT of people who have WLS follow a similar diet. It’s scary really how they go through with such a life changing operation yet try to continue on as before but it happens!!!
Probably why it won't work well. The hypocrisy of these plussize influencers too.

Just had a look on Coffee and Curves insta - she doesn't look like she needs WLS!

Reactions: 4
So, basically, she kept the smelly hat on all day?
THANK YOU!!!! this is the biggest WTF for me of the day. I thought her shapeshifting photo would be the main issue but then she left the hat that smells like raw meat on her head like she was Lady Gaga in 2010! The duck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had a look on Coffee and Curves insta - she doesn't look like she needs WLS!
She probably goes private? I think I am old fashioned but I would only do any surgery if it was required medically and with no other option. It's not natural to me and I would be scared😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.