Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've litreally just looked at it on asos but the pictures on there don't do it justice. It is quite nice.

Why must she just have a bra on just put a top on with the skirt and talk about them both together 🙄
I had a look but couldn’t find it, and I really don’t want to click on her link

As if she could have sized down in the first dress 🤦🏼‍♀️
That zebra print dress really shoes off her weird stomach. The tops she’s tried on are hideous as well, just like her.

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe that dress is a 24, I can’t see it fitting round that stomach and bum. I hate how these influencers lie about their size.

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe that dress is a 24, I can’t see it fitting round that stomach and bum. I hate how these influencers lie about their size.
Would that be anything to do with " I'm a size 22 and 5'7 ?! " she's not a size 22 or a 24 in anything fitted !! That wrap dress is too tight and what's with the sudden wearing of skirts that barely cover her arse ?

Why is it that it’s always the so called body positive influencers who are obsessed with sizing down?🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think I'd ever realised how droopy her boobs were before. Oh and that see through dress, Jesus her stomach, I know it might be excess fat, but she's not lost that much weight to have a lot of excess fat. I despise her, she's rotten to the core.

Jesus, her brother asking has her buttocks moved to the front hahahah. Also, does anyone else find it so annoying that she keeps referring to pieces of clothing as "she"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am sick of seeing that pink bra ! And the creepy brother sitting in the corner like a wee sweaty ball sack demon gah

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All that moving around, I felt motion sick!

Jess on the plus size has finally copped on to doing hauls with the camera propped up and not in her hand. She sways around like a balloon in a storm!

Poppy should do the same and just leave the phone stationary. Though it would mean she can’t see herself so easily to contort her body in the clips.

Reactions: 1
Her and theweirdone_xx have shared a post from an Instagrammer called fierce.fatty about being fat, health, ableism etc. I thought the whole reason Poppy has had weight loss surgeries was for her health?

I'm not sure if anyone has come across fierce.fatty. I first saw them on a BBC2 show where a group of obese people stayed together I think to see different people's approaches to their own weight. Some were ashamed, others weren't etc.

fierce.fatty claims to be 'fat positive' but they're far more than that, they seem to think being fat is the best and only way to live. On the show some people were trying to keep fit and they would roll their eyes at them and sneer when they did exercise, as though they were above the others. There was also a talk from a man who was obese and had diabetes who ended up losing his leg due to it. They rolled their eyes throughout and left the talk before he'd finished because they said it was indoctrination and that health was a 'social construct'. I've never felt so much rage whilst watching something! They were so toxic and vile, I can't believe anyone would follow and agree with them but they have 30K+ followers, it's ridiculous. I would never, ever share something they posted, detestable person!

Edit to say I've found an old article about it...apologies it's the Sun. Talks about them claiming the guy giving the talk was food shaming https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/1...e-health-issues-bbcs-who-are-you-calling-fat/ Oh and I forgot they made women go and stand on the high street in their underwear and got members of the public to write affirmations on their body; 'brave' etc :rolleyes: One of the other house members raised a good point at the time though to say this is still placing importance on how someone looks. Anyway apologies if I've introduced people to them as they've got an infuriating profile.
I’d never heard about this before but just read that article and some other bits on google and oh my god.

The BoPo community go way, way too far sometimes. Nobody is saying that all fat people are unhealthy or that if you’re fat you’re going to die tomorrow, and nobody is saying you shouldn’t feel comfortable in the skin you’re in. But as a bigger person know deep down that the extra weight you carry is going to inevitably put pressure on your body, it’s just science and is absolutely not a ‘social construct’

I know people that have died from having diabetes, caused by their weight, and more specifically their diet. It’s incredibly sad but is absolutely preventable and by trying to ignore weight related health problems you’re just spreading a dangerous message and not a positive one!

I’ve had health problems since I was a kid so whilst weight didn’t cause them, it 1000% exacerbated them. I was a size 26 and 20 stone at my biggest and I can assure everyone that it was much harder to manage day to day when I was a size 26 than it is at a size 12/14.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her brother asking how she managed to move her buttocks to the front has me absolutely howling. Who mentioned on here that her front sometimes looks like her arse? She 100% reads here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if she could have sized down in the first dress 🤦🏼‍♀️
That zebra print dress really shoes off her weird stomach. The tops she’s tried on are hideous as well, just like her.
WHY do these people insist on literally always saying they could size down 🙄🙄 or ‘it’s not true to size you might want to size up’ no hun you’ve probably just ordered the wrong size cause you think you’re a 22!

Why is it that it’s always the so called body positive influencers who are obsessed with sizing down?🤔
I posted my other comment before I read eight through because it really irritated me after the first story 😂 100% don’t see the need for it if they are all about body positivity, they could probably harp on less about sizes in general if they were being genuine 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.