Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt realise the sound was on my tablet and i hear a horrible noise, her and her friend on that try on video. I had no idea what they were talking about, as I had to turn the sound off, but the clothes were awful and no worse than anything she’d choose,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean her mental health is in the shitter because she’s been on a food and drink bender for months.

Cut the booze, eat some food that will give you energy and stop being a lazy waste of space mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel like her off hand comment about her being due on and “I knew I wasn’t a weak ass witch” just undid everything she’d previously said about accepting that sometimes things aren’t great.
I know it was a throwaway joke but just felt quite inappropriate after what she’d been saying

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh god sorry I am disc
She comes across as one of those people who just thinks she’s so quirky and funny like her posting that video saying her sass levels are off the chart 🙄
I think they look ever bigger when she uses a slimming filter on her photos !

Reactions: 1
View attachment 809021
Get lost 😂 she presents as a moody, spoilt, entitled, rude, brat.
I stopped watching at that - I can't take anymore of her. No idea and not interested what she was moaning about this time. I'm adopting the 'if you don't like it don't look approach' because I cannot stand to watch her drivel anymore. The way like she talks....like going up....at like the end...of like every few words. Gives me rage 🤬
What a fucked up world we live in when people are paid to be lazy, gluttonous slobs. I find absolutely nothing interesting, inspirational or am in no way influenced by these people. I feel sad there is people out there who are. But I think these people aspire to the easy ride these 'influencers' have.
I was distracted by the fact she appears to have lost her boobs ...no cleavage ...nothing!

Her bath pity party would have been slightly more believable if she wasn't lying there naked and stroking her non existent chest, in a way one can only assume she thought was seductive...the fact it looked like she had a snotty runny nose clearly escaped her notice !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 809021
Get lost 😂 she presents as a moody, spoilt, entitled, rude, brat.
I stopped watching at that - I can't take anymore of her. No idea and not interested what she was moaning about this time. I'm adopting the 'if you don't like it don't look approach' because I cannot stand to watch her drivel anymore. The way like she talks....like going up....at like the end...of like every few words. Gives me rage 🤬
What a fucked up world we live in when people are paid to be lazy, gluttonous slobs. I find absolutely nothing interesting, inspirational or am in no way influenced by these people. I feel sad there is people out there who are. But I think these people aspire to the easy ride these 'influencers' have.
No one will ever love Poppy as much as Poppy loves Poppy.

A9D0CD84-FAA8-452D-9A38-2707D3190E79.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
When I was a size 22-24 my sister lectured me on the price of clothes. She said “your clothes have double the amount of fabric mine do so you should pay more!” I argued I doubted it was double and she weighed the identical bridesmaid dresses and calculated the % of how much more mine weighed and what the price difference should be! 😂
I bet your sister is a hoot at parties.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bet your sister is a hoot at parties.. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly she’s canny but she likes to prove her point. In a way I can see her argument in terms of physical materials used. She is an accountant.! Ha. So in the end we agreed that potentially there could be a banding system and price ranges for each “band” but she nearly flipped her lid when I was like “yeah but if you were just into the next size band you’d begrudge the one below!” 😂

Isn’t it funny tho how people view these things. She is obsessed with Emma Bridgewater but as it’s just her and her fella she’ll only buy two’s of things where I’d probably 8…think that’s off the thought my cutlery set is 8 of each item. She was like “thats just nuts! Who needs that many! You wouldn’t but 4 x loaves of bread fit the week would you?!” 😂 I love teasing her so was like “well I love toast! Love toastier as well. Bread and butter pudding as well! Could freeze some too.” 😂😂😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tonight's speech about giving herself some time off from doing whatever bleeping "admin" she possibly needs to do so that she can sit in her sadness. I totally get we all need a break but many of us can't just leave tit til tomorrow because we have full time jobs. I think if Poppy was actually productive and just sucked it up and got on with whatever these tasks are then maybe she'd feel a bit more accomplished, and therefore more happy. I don't want to dismiss sadness and poor mental health, but sometimes we have to just get on with it because that's life, you just have to get on with chores and work.

Reactions: 9
I feel like her off hand comment about her being due on and “I knew I wasn’t a weak ass witch” just undid everything she’d previously said about accepting that sometimes things aren’t great.
I know it was a throwaway joke but just felt quite inappropriate after what she’d been saying
Prob just mentioning her period cos she’s only just recently got it back cos she mentioned it had stopped before… maybe cos of her size?

Reactions: 2
Could we have sent the Popster to space instead of Captain Kirk…Jesus she’s hard to watch & even harder to listen to…🙄🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like the DS pity party post has worked and her website has crashed a few times with people trying to buy....maybe everyones going camping and need tents?

• Haha
Could we have sent the Popster to space instead of Captain Kirk…Jesus she’s hard to watch & even harder to listen to…🙄🤯
Please god no! It’s enough hearing how all the men on earth adore her without sending her to space & having her claim that extraterrestrials fancy her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When your first thought on waking up early is to pose a pic like this you probably need to reevaluate your life
How else will she prove that she actually woke up before midday? When shes questioned on having no work ethic and being lazy she can use that to prove that there was one day in her life when she did wake up at half 6 and she can shoot those trolls down!

• Haha
When your first thought on waking up early is to pose a pic like this you probably need to reevaluate your life
Is she that desperate to prove she can wake up early 😂 bleeping hell. You know you’ve no lie when everything has to be shared in online. Desperate for attention.

How else will she prove that she actually woke up before midday? When shes questioned on having no work ethic and being lazy she can use that to prove that there was one day in her life when she did wake up at half 6 and she can shoot those trolls down!
Wakes up half six, takes phot and shares to strangers, rolls back over till dinner time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.