Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of name is Donald Stanley for a brand anyway?! Sounds like some 70 year old Grandpa šŸ‘“šŸ» Not really apt for a womanā€™s fashion company?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Canā€™t beat a spoons breakfast!
Think thatā€™s me sorted for Monday when Iā€™m in Lpool thanks
Pic of menu for the spoons at euston Station lolllll took this on Sunday šŸ¤£

Screenshot_20211012-200945_WhatsApp.jpg

What kind of name is Donald Stanley for a brand anyway?! Sounds like some 70 year old Grandpa šŸ‘“šŸ» Not really apt for a womanā€™s fashion company?
Sounds like someone my granddad would have golfed with

Has anyone seen the Donald Stanley stories today basically trying to guilt/shame people into buying tickets to the event with Poppy and Jesse?
Poppy only has 50k followers like they're really scraping the battle. Presume 10k of those 50k are people who watch for the lols

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I am absolutely cracking up at this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When Iā€™m away for work- always traditional breakfast all over

Pic of menu for the spoons at euston Station lolllll took this on Sunday šŸ¤£

View attachment 807171

Poppy only has 50k followers like they're really scraping the battle. Presume 10k of those 50k are people who watch for the lols

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve just had a look at the Donald Stanley stories and I thought she came across quite rude asking people not to message her. Also, who would buy a voucher for somewhere that could potentially close down soon. Maybe, she shouldnā€™t charge a fortune for awful Clothes and stop sending out freebies to influencers who donā€™t wear her clothes. I still canā€™t believe sheā€™s charging people Ā£30 to go to a pop up shop, itā€™s ludicrous, itā€™s no wonder her business isnā€™t doing well.
I donā€™t mind Jess, she can be annoying and Poppy is a massive twit, why would anyone pay Ā£30 to see them two, especially Poppy the bleep, itā€™s beyond me.

Reactions: 14
I donā€™t feel sorry for her at all.
Maybe if she didnā€™t spend so much of her capital sending expensive dress to influencers then expecting the normal customer to pay Ā£150 plus for a dress, Iā€™d have more sympathy.

The whole ā€œdonā€™t message me with suggestionsā€ is very arrogant. Youā€™re business model is clearly failing, no one is paying money to attend a shop and your designs are outdated and poor. Not every fat girl wants to wear a picnic tent for Ā£170.

You donā€™t need to be a ā€œmulti millionaire geniusā€ to say stop sending free tit and pass the saving to your customers. Who asked for a physical shop? No one.

Donald Stanley - the Instagram shut down affected us and we need your supportā€¦.

Meanwhile these bleeping monstrosities are priced at one hundred and forty five British pounds

Sureeeeeee

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I do think the brand name can be slightly off putting though. I think itā€™s lovely to name her brand after her grandad but is it putting people off because they donā€™t know itā€™s for them? I definitely wouldnā€™t think of a brand called Donald Stanley as a womenswear brand, especially as it isnā€™t even the name of the designer.

Reactions: 13
Somewhat ironic that she is paying the Popster and Jess to come and do the meet and greet ....both regular buyers of fast fashion and Jess is an ambassador for ITS, one of the most prolific offenders where fast fashion is concerned and the doom of small brands like DS !

Saying that DS clothes are hideous and massively overpriced!

Poppy has never worn anything that she's been gifted by them apart from for the token picture she does with all the freebie clothes she gets, then consigns them to the never to be worn again pile !!

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t feel sorry for her at all.
Maybe if she didnā€™t spend so much of her capital sending expensive dress to influencers then expecting the normal customer to pay Ā£150 plus for a dress, Iā€™d have more sympathy.

The whole ā€œdonā€™t message me with suggestionsā€ is very arrogant. Youā€™re business model is clearly failing, no one is paying money to attend a shop and your designs are outdated and poor. Not every fat girl wants to wear a picnic tent for Ā£170.

You donā€™t need to be a ā€œmulti millionaire geniusā€ to say stop sending free tit and pass the saving to your customers. Who asked for a physical shop? No one.

Donald Stanley - the Instagram shut down affected us and we need your supportā€¦.

Meanwhile these bleeping monstrosities are priced at one hundred and forty five British pounds

Sureeeeeee
Ā£145 for horrendous looking loungewear?! Surely to duck thatā€™s a joke, who is this womanā€™s target customer base?

Reactions: 7
I also think DS are quite arrogant with the whole ā€œInstagram was down the day we wanted to announce and the following day our engagement was so low and nobody bought ticketsā€ā€¦ eh no your engagement is low because you want to charge someone Ā£30 to enter a shop so you can line the pockets of z-list influencers who are too lazy to get a real job. Itā€™s embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I really dislike Donald Stanley designs, they do nothing for the larger lady. It's named after her dad which is sweet but totally inappropriate.

Reactions: 14
DS clothes are horrific. Remember the last photo shoot princess pop done?
The only thing I think I've ever merely liked was the dress gifted to Jess. Leopard print & pint pattern? But when I saw the price it was a 100% no hun.

Reactions: 6
DS clothes are horrific. Remember the last photo shoot princess pop done?
The only thing I think I've ever merely liked was the dress gifted to Jess. Leopard print & pint pattern? But when I saw the price it was a 100% no hun.
The ones where they dressed her like
she was wearing an enormous gingham picnic cloth with her stomach on show in all its glory in the trousers ?! Yes I remember! She was also gifted some purple shiny monstrosity ...and who can forget Jess in that enormous purple lounge suit ! The clothes are over priced abominations and both Jess and Poppy know this ...also Ā£30 for a glass of prosecco and a piece of cake ? Something that is probably costing them a few quid to buy ! Is it any wonder no one is interested in coming along !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.