Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight's speech about giving herself some time off from doing whatever bleeping "admin" she possibly needs to do so that she can sit in her sadness. I totally get we all need a break but many of us can't just leave tit til tomorrow because we have full time jobs. I think if Poppy was actually productive and just sucked it up and got on with whatever these tasks are then maybe she'd feel a bit more accomplished, and therefore more happy. I don't want to dismiss sadness and poor mental health, but sometimes we have to just get on with it because that's life, you just have to get on with chores and work.
Not even watched these stories cause I can’t bring myself to, but this is very true, for many of us who feel overwhelmed or sad or under pressure or whatever having a sad day or just ignoring things isn’t an option… cause then the next day you’ve got work, houses, families etc to take care of and the pressure actually builds rather than goes away! But her daily responsibilities and ‘chores’ are so childlike that they can just wait til another day, that snd she’s got all the time in the world to wallow in her own filth in that bleeping bath!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And her brother/stay at home Dad will cook and open the post for her, may even insert a pessary when she’s got thrush, so y’know, it’s not that bad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Not even watched these stories cause I can’t bring myself to, but this is very true, for many of us who feel overwhelmed or sad or under pressure or whatever having a sad day or just ignoring things isn’t an option… cause then the next day you’ve got work, houses, families etc to take care of and the pressure actually builds rather than goes away! But her daily responsibilities and ‘chores’ are so childlike that they can just wait til another day, that snd she’s got all the time in the world to wallow in her own filth in that bleeping bath!
So very true.
I am struggling with my mental health - last year before Covid it took a nose dive and I went to the locum go who, instead of listening to me, wrote a prescription for something and sent me out his office again in a few minutes. I never started the medication because a) I had no idea what I'd been prescribed or why and b) it was putting a plaster over a massive fissure of a cracked and hoping for the best.
Since then I've struggled on and there have been better days but there have been worse days - insomnia for days followed by crashing at 8pm putting the youngest to bed; not eating or eating everything; days when I can do stuff and feel good versus days when I don't want to get out of bed.

However I have two children, a husband who works shifts, a full time job and a house to run. I need to show up every single day.
I am on holiday this week, as are the kids, and I'd love to stay in bed and put off life admin but I can't. I've had the kids busy every day, three meals a day cooked (not a la carte but cooked), I've maintained the house and I've completed some CPD.

I am younger than Poppy. She needs to sort her tit out. I'm not saying she needs to be married, or in a relationship, or even having kids. I'm not saying she needs to be a home owner. She does need to actually bleeping work for a living and take responsibility for her life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So very true.
I am struggling with my mental health - last year before Covid it took a nose dive and I went to the locum go who, instead of listening to me, wrote a prescription for something and sent me out his office again in a few minutes. I never started the medication because a) I had no idea what I'd been prescribed or why and b) it was putting a plaster over a massive fissure of a cracked and hoping for the best.
Since then I've struggled on and there have been better days but there have been worse days - insomnia for days followed by crashing at 8pm putting the youngest to bed; not eating or eating everything; days when I can do stuff and feel good versus days when I don't want to get out of bed.

However I have two children, a husband who works shifts, a full time job and a house to run. I need to show up every single day.
I am on holiday this week, as are the kids, and I'd love to stay in bed and put off life admin but I can't. I've had the kids busy every day, three meals a day cooked (not a la carte but cooked), I've maintained the house and I've completed some CPD.

I am younger than Poppy. She needs to sort her tit out. I'm not saying she needs to be married, or in a relationship, or even having kids. I'm not saying she needs to be a home owner. She does need to actually bleeping work for a living and take responsibility for her life.
Sending hugs ❤
Mental healthcare leaves so much to be desired. Hope you can get the support you need ❤
That is the most frustrating part these instascammers have no idea about the 'real world'. And I can't fathom when there is so much tit going on in everyone's lives why people would eat up the crap they come out with.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can’t really cope with the Prosecco on set vibez baybeh picture in her recent post! Also read with her last story and … drink driving? Maybe explains the clearly evident much better mood 😂

She modelled for snag tights…. So just your standard day then? Hope they gifted her some new one 🤮

• Haha
I’ve been wanting to buy some snag tights, but I don’t want to give them any money now that they’ve got her modelling for them. I can’t understand why any brand would want to work with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I really need some new snag tights and still have my vouchers from when they did their lockdown plea but I’ve really been put off now and it’s so annoying. They’re literally the only tights that fit 😭

• Heart
I’ve been wanting to buy some snag tights, but I don’t want to give them any money now that they’ve got her modelling for them. I can’t understand why any brand would want to work with her.
I really doubt she got paid much. Snags are quite a small company and they often ask on Insta for models. They almost went under during the first lockdown and asked customers to buy tights "in advance" of them being made. She probs just got a few free pairs of tights.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really doubt she got paid much. Snags are quite a small company and they often ask on Insta for models. They almost went under during the first lockdown and asked customers to buy tights "in advance" of them being made. She probs just got a few free pairs of tights.
But again the fact they are associated with someone like her has put me off buying from them again...Why would any brand want her lazy spoilt arse advertising for them ...

But again the fact they are associated with someone like her has put me off buying from them again...Why would any brand want her lazy spoilt arse advertising for them ...
Very true. I won't stop buying them though because i'll be cutting my nose off to spite my face.

Reactions: 8
They’re not that small. They sponsored drag race recently!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I see what you are saying and I’ve never bought from them before, but it puts me off buying from them now they’ve used her to model. It’s not really about what she’s been paid, it’s just the fact that it will have given her an ego boost and she’s got a big enough ego as it is.

I know this is petty af but, why is she always laughing in her photos as hell f something hilarious is happening back stage or something? Ot really annoys me I don’t know why

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’d you say about her ego?….
FCFE0E98-34BB-4A3F-8B6C-3CFB473651F1.jpeg

For someone who seems to attract a lot of male attention in her life, I rarely see any thirsty males in the comments. Funny that.

I know this is petty af but, why is she always laughing in her photos as hell f something hilarious is happening back stage or something? Ot really annoys me I don’t know why
Ben was making her laugh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don’t think there’s any need to plaster underwear pictures on the internet to prove you don’t hate your body, but it annoys me even more so when the person posting them only posts clothed pictures that hide her true shape and size🤷🏻‍♀️ Also how bleeping weird do you need to be to be taking under pics in your living room of the flat you share with your brother??

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.