Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she said the other day she was busy every day this month, no free weekends etc?….

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sure she said the other day she was busy every day this month, no free weekends etc?….
Yeah but she meant like social events / going out drinking. I was meaning more like “I’m soooo busy with [influencer] work11!!!11!” Like the way most of her compeers bang on 🙄

Reactions: 3
She looks about a size 16 in her latest post....honestly don't know how she does it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not in the 5th picture she doesn't!!
I was just coming here to say the same thing. You can see how the wind has caught the material and it highlights her low hanging belly.

I do like the outfit though (I know, I know!🙈) Personally I don’t like animal print but I like how it looks against the soft pink coat. Those bleeping boots though :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I'm just questioning where in my life I went wrong. I've been flat out at work supporting palliative patients at home, barely having 5 mins to throw a crappy sandwich down my neck, all the while, this self indulged, human marshmallow is ticking these things off like it's a major achievement.

I hope her next tit is a hedgehog 🖕🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She's got her Jim Royle jeans on again
View attachment 798531
I absolutely jump from being irritated to completely pitying her. I’ve lost a lost of weight myself so know the strain it can have on you but her overhang on her belly is just so extreme. It must be sore and it hangs so low. That and her hip issues must give her a lot of grief.

On a side note she does not have lass telling her how amazing she is in Glasgow. She was
Mortally offenders by a guy supposedly saying he told her he fancied her even tho she’s obese. Lots of larger ladies and myself when I was included do not feel comfortable big. So maybe he was trying to say he’s not shallow but it came out wrong! Also when she is as big as she is ….she has to accept the fact that a lot of people have been conditioned to not like people with excess fat. If people didn’t have that stance she’d not even have a platform to bang on about acceptance. Because if it was accepted then there would be no need for discussion .

For me weight is very emotive. She harps onbout acceptance yet she’s not gave that guy any room for error and thought that maybe he wasn’t phrasing something correctly. If he was pissed as she was then cut him some slack. She wants people to idnore her choices and actions but she wrote him off in a second. Very fickle really x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm just questioning where in my life I went wrong. I've been flat out at work supporting palliative patients at home, barely having 5 mins to throw a crappy sandwich down my neck, all the while, this self indulged, human marshmallow is ticking these things off like it's a major achievement.

I hope her next tit is a hedgehog 🖕🏼
human marshmallow. Hedgehog tit. Howling

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh fucked it 100% I’d give my left leg for WLS and she’s had two ands fucked both big style
I think with Poppy is she has never changed her mindset. I don’t mean that in a cheesy way but she hasn’t worked on her addiction to food so she is not being as successful as she could be. She should be losing 5kg (11lbs) a month for the first year especially as it’s bypass and her size. I’d also be worried about transfer addiction. X

Reactions: 5
Oh god, I’m really feeling for poppy this morning. It really must be so hard to drag your lazy arse out of bed and get ready before 10am on a Tuesday morning. Going to meet a pal for breakfast midweek? Honestly I don’t know why life keeps throwing these things her way, give the girl a break ffs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey guuyzzzzz ...I'm gonna be on time for breakfast- love that for me !

Her priorities are laughable ! But good to see she can get a sprint on down the stairs when there is banana bread on offer ! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.