Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story about the invite to a tasting was 100% from the ex and his whiskey tasting. She was dying inside when he read that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That story about the invite to a tasting was 100% from the ex and his whiskey tasting. She was dying inside when he read that 😂😂
I took it to be a PR event she didn’t have any intention of going to and she didn’t want to the brand to hear it was there’s and she was trying to get him to stop talking

Reactions: 1
I thought it was from him and it was set up that Ben read it out, just the impression I got.

Reactions: 4
I thought it was from him and it was set up that Ben read it out, just the impression I got.
Me too with the way she checked to see if phone was still recording before he read it out !

How sad Is it that you are soo lazy that your older brother has to read through and organise your post for you ! I'm embarrassed for her parents tbh..most be incredibly sad for them seeing how lazy and useless one of their privileged over indulged children has become !

Reactions: 14
He's her carer, pure and simple hence her sitting there wrapped up in a blanket whilst he sorts out all of her post.
LadsHahahahaha
I love all the replies.

But seriously does he not have a job and his own things going on in Essex or wherever they’re from. I just find it strange to up and move but maybe that’s me.

suppose it’s all based on her being all on her own, presumably he onlyjust moved in now that her fella and her split. How sad

Have some independence and maybe see a therapist mate

Reactions: 5
LadsHahahahaha
I love all the replies.

But seriously does he not have a job and his own things going on in Essex or wherever they’re from. I just find it strange to up and move but maybe that’s me.

suppose it’s all based on her being all on her own, presumably he onlyjust moved in now that her fella and her split. How sad

Have some independence and maybe see a therapist mate

I mean Edinburgh is absolutely phenomenal so I get why the move but jokes aside he moved up before she got with Cam ... back in early July but then was never actually here.

Reactions: 1
I mean Edinburgh is absolutely phenomenal so I get why the move but jokes aside he moved up before she got with Cam ... back in early July but then was never actually here.
Oh absolutely it is. And Fair enough.

just find it madness how people can up and move maybe because I’m too poor to ever do that 😂

Reactions: 4
Oh absolutely it is. And Fair enough.

just find it madness how people can up and move maybe because I’m too poor to ever do that 😂
I think because he travels a lot with his job he can pretty much be based anywhere. They’re both still knobs with massive carbon footprints though

• Heart
Make breakfast? It's dinner time in an hour, they are so lazy.
Screenshot_20211011-105931.png

• Haha
Make breakfast? It's dinner time in an hour, they are so lazy.
View attachment 804651
It’s honestly mind blowing to me how others live maybe as I am the unfortunate who has to work 6 days a week to afford to live 😂

Also let’s see what we can get done LADS - HAHAHAHA bleeping hell imagine if the lazy lumps had to work full time as well as get her nails done and so some cleaning in ONE DAY. My guess She’d be on the sick for anxiety and depression!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s honestly mind blowing to me how others live maybe as I am the unfortunate who has to work 6 days a week to afford to live 😂

Also let’s see what we can get done LADS - HAHAHAHA bleeping hell imagine if the lazy lumps had to work full time as well as get her nails done and so some cleaning in ONE DAY. My guess She’d be on the sick for anxiety and depression!!!
Wash her hair ?! Have breakfast?! Do these actually require putting on a list ? What a sad sad creature she is ...

I doubt she will achieve any of that apart from the eating part !

Reactions: 13
One thing I will say for Poppy…. At least she’s not one of those influencers that are ALWAYS banging on about how busy / how little time they’ve got / how burnt out they are! She never really claims to have little free time, which in some ways must mean she has some level of self awareness!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.