Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they've booked a hotel in case one of them gets lucky tonight.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The f***ing skirt is out AGAIN 😂

what 30 year old women go out on the piss on a Tuesday night. It is so random. What a waste of a stay in a beautiful city, only going to see the inside of a premiere inn 😝

Reactions: 14
Im so confused by this whole Tuesday in Glasgow. I mean Glasgow is a busy city but bouncing on a Tuesday night in October....hmmm. maybe its a music this for Sarah 🤷‍♀️

She really does wear pretty boring stuff out for someone with such a huge wardrobe

Reactions: 6
I’m 29 and I’m actually mortified of the way she acts. Why would you think drinking and humming is riveting content for Instagram!? That bloody skirt being paraded around yet again. Surely these brands must see her going on these nights out never wearing the styled outfits she shows.
If she isn’t wearing the stuff I wish she would at least donate it to charity. But she’d rather never wear it and the pass it on to be sold - which I’m totally against!! “Influencers” shouldn’t be allowed to sell the stuff they get for free. It should either have to be retuned or given the option for the occasional giveaway.

I actually am considering unfollowing her because it’s just annoying me too much!!

Reactions: 11
That other girl on her stories with her need a good damn hairbrush or a haircut she drowning in all that hair

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poppy is so lost in life. Nearly 30, goes out drinking regularly and that’s it…no direction in life at all. No real career. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 16
Shss still going to be acting like this when she's 40 isn't she. Propping your phone up to record yourself doing sweet fa, so embarrasing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure the other guests really appreciated her being so loud at 5 o'clock in the morning. Hate people like her. Hope she has a horrible hangover today. Meanwhile I'm up - fresh - and ready to start a day's work. You know like normal people!

Reactions: 19
I'm sure the other guests really appreciated her being so loud at 5 o'clock in the morning. Hate people like her. Hope she has a horrible hangover today. Meanwhile I'm up - fresh - and ready to start a day's work. You know like normal people!
I was thinking this exact thing, I reckon most people in a city centre hotel on a Wednesday morning are their for work and wouldn’t appreciate her noise 🙄 must be nice to have no adult responsibilities and act like people 10 years younger than you do!

Reactions: 13
What was she talking about when she came back to the hotel? I can't watch her stories with the sound on, her voice goes right through me.

Reactions: 1
She screams that it's 5am in the hotel corridor and says she's got two bottles of water in her bra. They get in the lift the whole time she spends eye bleeping herself. Hotel room she whips the bottles out of her bra and then has a delay and decides to say its ripped her nipple off and obviously has to stick her hand down her top just to check.

So absolutely nothing interesting, just wants a reason to record herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s such a selfish dick. Even when I’ve been drunk in a hotel (when I was 20!) I had a little common sense to keep quiet in the hallways. Did they steal the jug of water and glasses? Looks like what they use for breakfast.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.