Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could report it and say you can't delete it and ask a mod to delete it
I can't even see how to report it!? Any chance someone else could do it?

Thank you for your help xx

Reactions: 1
I bet you she’s going to start porking the weight back on now her gigantic brother has moved in
Did you see what she had made the other day, can’t remember what it was but it was a board of food covered in cheese. They both will balloon even more living with eachother. What type of podcast does he do. Bet it shite

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope Poppy is okay, what with Insta being down. I’m imagining her just talking into the void. Longing to tell someone that isn’t Ben about how she had a guy slide into her DMs and it was actually Prince Harry. How she said “Harry mate, look I’m not about the hiking and stuff that you do. Like, I love that for you hun but if you’re not gonna get all up in my thrush then I’M gonna have to turn you down. Okay, byeeeeeeee”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hope Poppy is okay, what with Insta being down. I’m imagining her just talking into the void. Longing to tell someone that isn’t Ben about how she had a guy slide into her DMs and it was actually Prince Harry. How she said “Harry mate, look I’m not about the hiking and stuff that you do. Like, I love that for you hun but if you’re not gonna get all up in my thrush then I’M gonna have to turn you down. Okay, byeeeeeeee”
bleeping hilarious!

• Haha
I hope she's not got a collab coming out, she's literally got no style and is utterly repulsive.
Screenshot_20211005-114258.png

Reactions: 7
She’s so so busy but still in her dressing gown at lunchtime, poor thing, the stress must be overwhelming

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh duck off, Poppy. We don’t need you to sell Glasgow to us.
How far is Glasgow from Edinburgh? I just wondered why she is staying over on a Tuesday night. I am interested to see what she shares, I've only been to Glasgow once and I loved it

How far is Glasgow from Edinburgh? I just wondered why she is staying over on a Tuesday night. I am interested to see what she shares, I've only been to Glasgow once and I loved it
It’s 50 mins on the train. She’ll be staying over because the last train back to Edinburgh is around midnight.

Not far enough when it comes to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so desperate for attention that she uploads stories when she’s on the toilet yet we’re supposed to believe that she enjoyed the freedom and quietness of social media being down yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wore that shirt yesterday, all those clothes and she wears the same skirt and shirt all the time.
Screenshot_20211005-134030.png

• Sick
She’s so desperate for attention that she uploads stories when she’s on the toilet yet we’re supposed to believe that she enjoyed the freedom and quietness of social media being down yesterday?
I’m sure her and Ben amused themselves….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Noooooo, duck off Poppy. Glasgow doesn't want you. I know I'm a fine one to talk, also being of Essex origin (who now lives just outside Glasgow) but I'd like to think I'm not a vacuous, shallow, self centred, needy, workshy twit like you.

Reactions: 8
Why do brands want anything to do with her when she dresses like a 14 year old boy half the time?

I've no doubt it's just going to be the usual repetitive dull stories of her and her annoying crony chucking shots down their necks and laughing hysterically at how cool they think they are drinking themselves silly on a Tuesday night!

childish twats 😴🥱😴

..cue all the ridiculous fake laughing and stupid stories !

Reactions: 11
So her exciting news is that she's going to be at a Donald Stanley event with Jess. I wouldn't call that exciting.

Screenshot_20211005-161211.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.