Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe how late in the day they've gone to Glasgow. Why not make a day of it and have a look around the city? She can't get her arse up for anything before midday.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jess and Poppy only ever wear Donald Stanley outfits if they're getting paid. Which I can actually understand, given how awful the clothes are.

Reactions: 19
Jess and Poppy only ever wear Donald Stanley outfits if they're getting paid. Which I can actually understand, given how awful the clothes are.
This !! Sooo bloody fake the pair of them! When have either of them worn DS clothes out ever ??? I really hope someone calls them out on that fact !

Reactions: 10
This !! Sooo bloody fake the pair of them! When have either of them worn DS clothes out ever ??? I really hope someone calls them out on that fact !
Jess worn an awful DS outfit to a party and claimed she paid for it, the only time I can remember her wearing one out

Reactions: 4
I can't believe how late in the day they've gone to Glasgow. Why not make a day of it and have a look around the city? She can't get her arse up for anything before midday.
There’s loads she could have been doing - the Goma was right next to where she was filming, could have went to Kelvingrove or the botanic gardens but no she’ll drink sugary booze in the same bra top she’s had on for two months.

Maybe I’m old but why would you go on an overnight to Glasgow and sit on your room to go out after 9 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Are clubs particularly busy on a Tuesday night?
Exactly this !

And I've never seen her in a club ?!

They will probably go stuff their faces, pour shots down their necks then go back to the hotel and act like teenage boys on stories til the early hours ! 😴 it's her default setting !

Reactions: 10
Not defending her ( trust 🤮) but sometimes do go out after ten when clubs open
I did that when I was younger, but on a night away, thats day and night drinking. I mean she could have done that in Edinburgh, she’s not even seeing anything of Glasgow.

Reactions: 6
Why go to Glasgow late in the day, to sit in hotel room getting drunk and filming annoying games. On a Tuesday night.
Are we doing the student life throughout the week now too?
Also nor one weekend free in October, doesn't she work Sundays? So is she taking the month off work 😂

The skirts out again. We’ve had the shirt today and now the famous skirt.
B9462F48-62AA-4AA8-85E0-B0870AE57D01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Not defending her ( trust 🤮) but sometimes do go out after ten when clubs open
Oh I get that, but what’s the point in going to Glasgow just to go clubbing and nothing else? She could’ve stayed in Edinburgh and done that 😂

Are clubs particularly busy on a Tuesday night?
I think it’ll be mostly students out on a Tuesday night, I don’t even like going clubbing in Glasgow on a Saturday night cause I feel old as duck at 27 cause it’s children out 😂😂

Reactions: 2
In that photo she’s made herself look smaller than Sarah, who is definitely smaller than her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.