Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on earth at the age of 29 stands in a bar and records themselves drinking shots? Embarrassing 🥴🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She screams that it's 5am in the hotel corridor and says she's got two bottles of water in her bra. They get in the lift the whole time she spends eye bleeping herself. Hotel room she whips the bottles out of her bra and then has a delay and decides to say its ripped her nipple off and obviously has to stick her hand down her top just to check.

So absolutely nothing interesting, just wants a reason to record herself.
She's such a boring twit. I don't think anyone loves themselves as much as she does.

Reactions: 7
She's such a boring twit. I don't think anyone loves themselves as much as she does.
Is it love though ? To me it's mindless, pointless and destructive behaviour...she's had 2 WLS, the last one irreversible and here she is a year later still size 26, still not working, still over eating and binge drinking...are these really the actions of a person that loves herself?

She's 29 years old and this is her life in a body that she continues to abuse..she really has no idea of the road ahead when her body eventually turns on her and she will have zero choices about her health...

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why is she so proud of being so slovenly? They’ve been there less than 24 hours 😩

6E6C7141-229C-4360-B7FA-A487C516961D.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Got to Glasgow at what 4pm yesterday? Stayed in their room until 9pm and are away home now.. what was the bleeping point 😂😂

Reactions: 16
So when checkouts in 20 minutes and you’re in a rush obviously the first thing you do is to start filming, sod the housekeeping staff who are waiting to do their job

Reactions: 8
Is it love though ? To me it's mindless, pointless and destructive behaviour...she's had 2 WLS, the last one irreversible and here she is a year later still size 26, still not working, still over eating and binge drinking...are these really the actions of a person that loves herself?

She's 29 years old and this is her life in a body that she continues to abuse..she really has no idea of the road ahead when her body eventually turns on her and she will have zero choices about her health...
I see your point, but I think on a vain level, she genuinely thinks she's god gift, and that's what I meant by loves herself. I think she's been told she has a beautiful face (I think she's ugly, but that's down to her personality) and believes it and thinks she's the most gorgeous woman to walk the earth.
I don't know if any of that makes sense. I agree, she doesn't look after her body and the binge drinking etc.

Reactions: 13

She definitely has a lot of destructive behaviours on the go and the ridiculous level of childishness she permanently displays tells you that she 100% needs therapy!

She’ll end up permanently physically disabled if she keeps eating and drinking away her problems like she does. It’s sad - she could have the life she obviously craves desperately, but she doesn’t see that the only person holding her back from that is her. She needs to stop drinking, clear her head and work out what she really wants in life cause working two days in a satchel shop and spending the other five in bed eating and trying to hunt men on tinder isn’t a way to live.

Reactions: 8
I see your point, but I think on a vain level, she genuinely thinks she's god gift, and that's what I meant by loves herself. I think she's been told she has a beautiful face (I think she's ugly, but that's down to her personality) and believes it and thinks she's the most gorgeous woman to walk the earth.
I don't know if any of that makes sense. I agree, she doesn't look after her body and the binge drinking etc.
It makes sense...I don't agree about her having a pretty face..she applies makeup moderately well most of the time but she's far from pretty..and tbh her personality is what makes her even more unattractive. I think she masks it well most of the time but I think she has a petty spiteful side to her and occasionally when she is with her brother especially it surfaces...

Reactions: 9
I don't think she's that bonny but that's probably because of her awful personality. She reminds me of the Chipmunks.
The_Chipmunks_%2860s_version%29.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh how different she looks, especially her legs without her magic mirror. She’s the ultimate catfish 🙄 her thighs are overlapping in reality whereas she stands to create thinner legs when posing
Her face is a completely different shape. Longer and thinner in second one

Reactions: 4
Are we sure the surgery she had wasn't to help her stomach turn food into money? She's got to be shitting it out the amount she spends on eating out/drinking/clothes/ubers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i don’t think I could be friends with someone who records as much tit as her. Especially at that age!! Don’t get me wrong, I love having a laugh with my friends and being silly, but at the same time we don’t behave like that in hotels at 5am.

Also*

what the duck is she eating!? Surely “if you could only eat 10%” then you wouldn’t order all of that. You would ask for a half portion or a children’s meal!?”ben helped her considerably” mmmm doubt you needed any help you absolute train wreck.

Did anyone else see the bags of food she was holding when she was pulling the bottles of water out her boobs!?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Obviously no-one believes she only ate 10% of this, but if she genuinely only had capacity for that, why would you not ask for a half/child’s portion? The potential waste makes me feel sick, especially when there are people who struggle to afford to eat.

i don’t think I could be friends with someone who records as much tit as her. Especially at that age!! Don’t get me wrong, I love having a laugh with my friends and being silly, but at the same time we don’t behave like that in hotels at 5am.

Also*

what the duck is she eating!? Surely “if you could only eat 10%” then you wouldn’t order all of that. You would ask for a half portion or a children’s meal!?”ben helped her considerably” mmmm doubt you needed any help you absolute train wreck.

Did anyone else see the bags of food she was holding when she was pulling the bottles of water out her boobs!?

Lol, snap almost word for word on the food 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.