Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I wouldn’t go to the dr with thrush. It’s hard enough to get an appointment for something else that you can’t just buy over the counter stuff for. Despite the free prescription service in Scotland I’d still pay for it because of that reason.
I think if you’re really struggling with money it would be reasonable to try to get a prescription, she can definitely afford to pay for it though

Reactions: 7
It was more in reference to people who couldn’t pay for it, and if it was so galling for her to pay £17 she could have got it for free.

If she can afford to work two HALF days per week, she can afford £17 for some thrush cream. I have zero sympathy for her. She’s becoming more and more of an entitled brat as time goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
£17 *is* a lot for treatment for something that is so common amongst women, though. I assume if you get free prescriptions, you’d get this free OTC, but there must be people who suffer in silence because they can’t afford the medicine.

Having said that, I don’t want to hear Poppy, who seemingly had endless money to fritter away on absolutely duck all, moaning about how much things cost.
Medicine and treatments are really expensive and so is research. We should be grateful we live in countries based in a solidarity system for health. I am not sure how it works in Britain because you pay less taxes I think, but basically it's how it works in all Western Europe.
And especially people with no means practically don't pay anything.

Last edited:
I bet you she’s going to start porking the weight back on now her gigantic brother has moved in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m actually really surprised she didn’t try to get in on her brothers podcast recording, can’t imagine wanting to listen to him on anything though

Reactions: 1
To be fair I wouldn’t go to the dr with thrush. It’s hard enough to get an appointment for something else that you can’t just buy over the counter stuff for. Despite the free prescription service in Scotland I’d still pay for it because of that reason.
You don’t have to see a doctor to get OTC stuff from the pharmacist if you get free prescriptions. £17 would have been hard to find for me at several points in my life, I am amazed there isn’t a generic alternative you can buy for cheaper.

Wonder if Benj was on hand to help apply 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I love that Poppy has endless stories about times when she has rejected the advances of men 😅 like she is constantly in demand 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol at her mentioning she swipes left on men who hike and do things with their life rather than staying in bed all weekend. She's unbelievably lazy. Food, alcohol, bed and very little else. Ew.

Reactions: 12
It is possible to enjoy hiking and laying in bed fingering your girlfriend, Poppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have something nice to say about her, she's great at editing photos and angles. I can see how people question themselves when they see her, I've done it in the past, I couldn't understand how she looked smaller than me, when she isn't. It really annoys me that she's happy to take money off her followers via affiliate links and spouts all the 'bopo' bullshit, but doesn't believe any of it. I dislike her, she's an awful human being.
The photo below, is like looking at two different people, she has to be the biggest cat fish out there.
View attachment 789566
She looks like cracker in that suit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
£17 *is* a lot for treatment for something that is so common amongst women, though. I assume if you get free prescriptions, you’d get this free OTC, but there must be people who suffer in silence because they can’t afford the medicine.

Having said that, I don’t want to hear Poppy, who seemingly had endless money to fritter away on absolutely duck all, moaning about how much things cost.
If she had gone to her local NHS sexual health clinic, she could have got it for free. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Argh having a nightmare today 😅

I can't seem to edit or delete that post.. but it's also an incredibly old pic of me! Any one able to help?!

I could edit/delete this post but not the other one.
You could report it and say you can't delete it and ask a mod to delete it

Argh having a nightmare today 😅

I can't seem to edit or delete that post.. but it's also an incredibly old pic of me! Any one able to help?!

I could edit/delete this post but not the other one.
I wouldn't worry too much - it's not very clear.

Reactions: 4
there is that minor ailment thing you get at the chemist. But I am not sure if it is for people who have children or are unemployed. I only remember because I took my son to the chemist one day for a cough and got meds for him over the counter. This was like 13 years ago though, so don’t quote me 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.