Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a catfish. So much bigger in that video of her in the pharmacy than her little “photoshoots”

Reactions: 13
What a catfish. So much bigger in that video of her in the pharmacy than her little “photoshoots”
Like twice the size lol

Also, how much does she spend in bars and restaurants ? Priorities.
Screenshot_20211002-120452_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They do both think they’re hilarious it’s so cringe like all the stories in the car was clearly just them playing up for the camera. You could tell Poppy was just glancing back and forth to the camera to eye duck herself every 2 mins!

I bet you all this is for Archies benefit like omg I’ve got thrush cos I’ve been having so much sex. Bet he’s so glad he finished her!!!

Reactions: 10
They do both think they’re hilarious it’s so cringe like all the stories in the car was clearly just them playing up for the camera. You could tell Poppy was just glancing back and forth to the camera to eye duck herself every 2 mins!

I bet you all this is for Archies benefit like omg I’ve got thrush cos I’ve been having so much sex. Bet he’s so glad he finished her!!!
Thrush is bacterial infection that likes damp and moisture so most likely from her psoriasis and the fact she is constantly wearing those snag tights and never washing them !!! 🤮

Cystitis is the sex one and she's not had sex in forever!! Poor Cam definitely had a lucky escape!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thrush is bacterial infection that likes damp and moisture so most likely from her psoriasis and the fact she is constantly wearing those snag tights and never washing them !!! 🤮
Yeah you can catch it too from other partners too 😂but prob from the tights too!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Cystitis is the sex one and she's not had sex in forever!! Poor Cam definitely had a lucky escape!!
Not an STD but thrush can be triggered/ aggravated by sex. Mind you, if she had had sex since Archie, do you think she would have kept this quiet about it? No way.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She should be checking herself for diabetes with recurring thrush, one of the first things to check, as very evident in people with undiagnosed diabetes

Reactions: 15
She should be checking herself for diabetes with recurring thrush, one of the first things to check, as very evident in people with undiagnosed diabetes
Didn't she say last time was years ago (6 or 7)?
I hope she checks diabetes and the rest once a year though.

Reactions: 1
Each to their own, but personally I think they're hideous
Screenshot_20211003-143452.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I love trainers but there’s far nicer ones out there if she fancied green. I have these. Already envisioning her styling them with that horrific checked shirt….

631E5CF5-BC35-499A-A2BC-D24D576145B2.jpeg

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.