Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I know did this. She had WLS and totally fucked it up by drinking all the time. Over time it stretched it and it was a total waste of time and money. What infuriates me about it is she managed to get it on the NHS as she works for the NHS herself and knew exactly what to say etc to get it… but she’s a bleep 😂 much like poppy haha
I know someone who did this too. Also a bleep. Wonder if it's the same person 🤔 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poppy giving her own Ted talks which is basically everyone thinks she’s great and shes gonna have a takeaway. Cheers for the content 👍🏻

She really thinks she’s wise, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was going to post the other day to say she must be in a manic low because her content has been all over the place / she’s not as prolific as normal but thought better of it. Turns out I was right! 🧐 she comes across as manic to me- mega highs then lows. She needs professional help.

Reactions: 10
Got sent a sodastream but only just remembered to talk about it now. Oh how the spoiled live.

Also gassy drinks after wls are a nono aren't they? Perfect pr gift 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she a bleeping introvert or an extrovert? (I know you can be both at once, don’t @ me)

She loves being alone and having time to herself, she misses Ben after 2 hours and wants him home, she needs time to herself, she’s out every bleeping night on the beer, she enjoys wallowing in her hairy bath, she can’t go a day without waffling on for 37 instastories about sweet duck all…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Got sent a sodastream but only just remembered to talk about it now. Oh how the spoiled live.

Also gassy drinks after wls are a nono aren't they? Perfect pr gift 🙄
My mate had a gastric sleeve done last Dec hasn't had one fizzy drink since and has lost 7 stone now. You're meant to have 0 fizzy drinks.

Reactions: 12
Yep fizzy drinks are a big no after WLS because gassy stuff stretches your stomach

Reactions: 5
Honestly how weird the way she was all emotional about her brother being away, I honestly don’t even act like that when my partner goes away for work or that 🙄 also all the stories ‘me and my brother’ this, ‘me and my brother’ that… he’s not supposed to be your bleeping boyfriend hun🤢🤢

• Haha
Poppy comes across like someone who's very lonely and unhappy. She can film as many shots and men as she likes but that was me 10 years ago trying to convince myself I was happy and living my best life but I wasn't. I was crippled with anxiety after drinking 2/3 nights in a row on the town with my girls and very lonely when I wasn't drinking/partying.

Also it's annoying me how she keeps saying "i know it's just my hormones" just because you're sad and emotional doesn't mean it's your hormones.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And why is she so adamant that she’s an introvert? She’s out constantly and clearly hates being on her own

She’s not over the taxidermist and she’s most defo not over the whiskey

‘ I’m an introvert’ yet she essentially a functional alky?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.