Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m back! Sorry, took some time out for personal tit.

been hate following Poppy the entire time. Nice to see her back out eating 10% 👀 of the food. Why would you bother if you couldn’t eat at least most of it? Oh right, you mean she can eat it all now! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know what.. I kind of enjoyed her make up/GRWM. She spoke (mostly) like an adult. Apart from her dressing gown slipping off her shoulder and chest for attention. There were parts of the old Poppy. The reason I used to follow.

She is so much more tolerable when she's calm and not showing off. This new lifestyle she has will not last. She's clearly lonely when she's on her own, which is why she literally is never alone. It's why she got so obsessed with Cam when they were together.

She needs to nurture herself and her friendships. She needs more than just food and drink dates.

She's screaming out for attention.. and it's so sad to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Poppy is actually very good when it comes to makeup. Less banging your bro stories popster and more makeup please

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You know what.. I kind of enjoyed her make up/GRWM. She spoke (mostly) like an adult. Apart from her dressing gown slipping off her shoulder and chest for attention. There were parts of the old Poppy. The reason I used to follow.

She is so much more tolerable when she's calm and not showing off. This new lifestyle she has will not last. She's clearly lonely when she's on her own, which is why she literally is never alone. It's why she got so obsessed with Cam when they were together.

She needs to nurture herself and her friendships. She needs more than just food and drink dates.

She's screaming out for attention.. and it's so sad to see.
What got me was that she said how low energy she was but that was what was nice about it! No one needs to be that manic all the time

Reactions: 12
What got me was that she said how low energy she was but that was what was nice about it! No one needs to be that manic all the time
She's soo full of crap though - she imagines herself as this vibrant hilarious full of life person when the opposite is true in fact ...only time she is vaguely animated is when she is chucking alcohol down her throat and acting like a teenage boy with her mates !

Low energy?! Don't make me laugh!!!

I just had my official approval for WLS, still going to be a while until I actually have it but at least from watching Poppy I know I can live on a diet of cheese and crisps afterwards 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...bpgwl9p1fmmeXo9XXZQG8q7SGqfSnIS7xsI80UZ5psASo I’m sure he has his WLS after Poppy I could be wrong though. Arg looks great I just wish he would wear clothes that were a bit more tailored /fitted he’d look smaller again and look smarter
It was definitely after Poppy - article says it was this year whereas poppys was in 2020.
Goes to show how much she’s fucked it. I would genuinely be gutted if over 12 months after WLS I was still wearing a 26

Reactions: 11
It was definitely after Poppy - article says it was this year whereas poppys was in 2020.
Goes to show how much she’s fucked it. I would genuinely be gutted if over 12 months after WLS I was still wearing a 26
Oh fucked it 100% I’d give my left leg for WLS and she’s had two ands fucked both big style

Reactions: 10
Ffs she's clearly made that insta account herself. Either that or its a tattler lol

Reactions: 3
Ffs she's clearly made that insta account herself. Either that or its a tattler lol
Nah it’s actually a thing some strange guys are into. I’m sure poppy will jump at the chance though- I bet her flat is a state 🤢

Reactions: 2
Triple plot twist ....holding a chunk of cheese ( we all know the popster can't resist a bit of cheese!) and stroking his .....beard!

• Haha
I watched a documentary about the Balmoral last night and it included the Scotch bar. It didn’t feature Cam, unfortunately 🙃

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.