Poonam Walid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh i thought she was just working extremely hard to get her likes and following up after her account was suspended. If you watch today's reel it's about her cleaning her perfume rack. It's nothing to do with that. Rather she is using it to advertise the 15 or so fragrances and oud she uses. A display of extravagance and just show boating. It's this sort of content that I find annoying.
Yeah exactly and she’s blatantly back to not declaring ads by doing it the way she did the perfume stand. She’s so shady and clearly is working with all those brands on the perfume stand. And yes, as always completely showing off the way they live - gosh it gets so boring watching the same stuff over and over and over.

Reactions: 4
Looks like they’re doing the same thing on the abzolute foodie account too. They made the chicken breast with items that are most likely gifted (like that regal marinade) and not declared it.

Only Abzolute head would eat a pizza the way he is. Neanderthal!!
And do you guys think the dinners out are also gifted? I bet they’re the type of couple to email the restaurant with a ‘don’t you know who we are’ attitude and demand freebies.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
No Class whatsoever! Literally like an animal eating.
Very obsessed with food in a unhealthy way.

Wake up, post picture of coffee and window, take picture of a cow, claim the good life, take picture of wardrobe, apply make up, eat big breakfast, pretent to read, do gym, tell everyone how great you look and feel, remind folk they are not as bootiful as you - but in an innocent advisory manner of course) and then gorge on free bbq meat and milk cake. Doesn't that sum it all up???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wake up, post picture of coffee and window, take picture of a cow, claim the good life, take picture of wardrobe, apply make up, eat big breakfast, pretent to read, do gym, tell everyone how great you look and feel, remind folk they are not as bootiful as you - but in an innocent advisory manner of course) and then gorge on free bbq meat and milk cake. Doesn't that sum it all up???
Absolutely nailed it! But don’t forget the new skincare routine every other day depending on who has paid her or sent her freebies

We all called it! As soon as she lost a bit of weight, the frumpy ‘modest’ clothing disappeared. And the boasting of her screaming ‘I’m a size 8/small’ in every outfit reel now is just her arrogance down to a T. She never mentioned her size ‘for reference’ when she was a bit heavier.

Reactions: 5
She looks very odd in that city chic wannabe Reel. It looks like it's been filmed at time where the natural light had gone - or was going - or maybe there's a weird filter? Because it's very harsh on her face you can really see where she's had filler or something put in (her upper lip area in particular). I don't have any qualms with people getting treatments/tweakments etc. but she claims it's all down to skincare products (which are all gifted of course; she always has a brand new favourite from a different brand every other day), when it's clearly not. At least be honest with people because it's non-invasive procedures which give her that frozen face/smoothened look with beauty products playing a very small part. I guess she photographs well, but not so much in natural light which she cannot control or manipulate with filters. Also: that River Island flowery dress looks very cheap. I'd have thought she could afford higher-quality dresses from more upmarket stores like Boden, Stradivarius or & Other Stories, given how she portrays herself as a wealthy woman living in the countryside

• Heart
Writing her memoires on a sunday morning as its the only quiet part of her day... Lady only has a hubby in the mansion who seems too preoccupied in his King Charles style Country attire to disturb her. The two should take up acting.... A caracature f keeping up appearances. Mrs Bucket eat your heart out.

• Haha
Have poonam and her sister always been so similar in their posting?. I feel like they’re morphing into the same online persona! Same ‘country living, same skin care, clothes, candles, journal crap, same affiliated links/codes, ads. You follow one, you follow both because they literally post the same tit! Zero originality!!
On another note, how annoying is poonams voice when she is talking to Abz?! It’s that stupid childish squeak she puts on like she’s a 5 year old and incapable of understanding what he’s saying.
Agree with this. I really enjoyed seeing the wellness/ mental health content her sister did previously, but now it's all the same gifted haircare/ skincare/ every item that Dyson makes (despite seemingly loving the steam mop/ vacuum from Amazon)
---

Li
Writing her memoires on a sunday morning as its the only quiet part of her day... Lady only has a hubby in the mansion who seems too preoccupied in his King Charles style Country attire to disturb her. The two should take up acting.... A caracature f keeping up appearances. Mrs Bucket eat your heart out.
Reminds me of Lydia Millen

Reactions: 2
She's even on tiktok now. Any additional exposure to her gaining ££££. Purchases she regrets buying is her latest thing, yet she exposed her codes and made money from her followers/cult.

• Sick
Can she gloat anymore?? She comes across less relatable with every post she shares. Not her making sure her followers know she has 5 bathrooms. in a house with only 2 people living in. You can live in your ‘big house in the country’-I mean average house in birmingham but youll still be a pair of sad miserable gits. With ZERO friends or family.
So desperate for company they invite ‘Instagram friends’ over for dinner. Lol! Their whole existence is based on social media. Selling themselves for any piece of tat that someone wants them to sell. Such a sad existence.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Everything is highlighted in her Q&A response of how much she has. Do you think people actually ask her these questions? Who bloody cares?!

I loved how she answered she won't be giving a house tour for obvious reasons....I don't know how I found it, but I've seen the house she lives in. I know the address. I obviously won't do anything! She shares enough about the house, we don't need a tour!!

• Haha
Everything is highlighted in her Q&A response of how much she has. Do you think people actually ask her these questions? Who bloody cares?!

I loved how she answered she won't be giving a house tour for obvious reasons....I don't know how I found it, but I've seen the house she lives in. I know the address. I obviously won't do anything! She shares enough about the house, we don't need a tour!!
i laughed at that as well, as if she hadn’t already shown everyone most of her house already. Or as if it’s hard to find out the address which inevitably would lead you to see floor plans etc.

She writes all her questions for her Q&A’s herself anyway.

Smug. Self centred. Two words that sum her and her hubby up. Quite sad really. But it's entertainment (of sorts). All that iron pumping and fashion. It's the same old stuff recycled. If she had any experience in marketing she would know that keeping her content fresh and relatable is important. Honestly as a 40 something woman my attention turns to parenting skills and accommodating a relationship. She is not a newly wed fashionista. I think she needs to mature AND show empathy with her audience.

Reactions: 8