Poonam Walid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh I dont get how she’s lost weight and the dresses still look frumpy. I don’t know what it is with her, even when she cinches them in at the waist, her silhouette and shape still looks how she did a year ago.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking this too. It might be a combination of not getting her clothes tailored to fit her, not wearing a properly-fitting bra, unflattering necklines (she looked nice in the bardot dress) and bad posture

Reactions: 2
Note to Abz........Historically, men's hat etiquette has designated that all hats should be removed upon entering indoors.

How awful did he look with a hat in the restaurant. His hiding his hair pigmentation.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only caught the first few seconds of those god awful holiday reels. I can’t bear to watch her galloping past shopfronts in her All You Can Wear designer trying desperately to hide that smug smile
---
And all here outfits have the same silhoutte. More laura Ashley frumpy than Chanel chic.
Lol at Laura Ashley frumpy! So true. Her dress sense is so boring. Her outfits do her NO favours whatsoever. She can try and accessorise them with a tit designer belt, bag and Ray bans but they still look awful. I see she’s getting a little braver with her ‘modest approach’ now. She wore a sleeveless shirt or something similar in a snippet I caught.
---
I see yet another undeclared freebie/ad/gifted food story courtesy of their ‘friends’ at halawat. There is no way they paid for one of everything off the menu.

Last edited:
They never declare their ads, which is somewhat ironic considering Poonam works in marketing (I think?)

Re the modest dressing, I think she doesn’t always dress like that but only on social media. I remember when they went on holiday and someone asked about swimwear and she said she wears a regular bathing suit but just never posts those pics online. It is nice how respectful of Abz’ religion she is especially since he is hardly devout himself.

Reactions: 4
Yes very easy and I would encourage people to report her and anyone else who doesn’t declare ads. It’s literally a two minute form to complete and send with screenshots.

Oh come on poonam… we can see you’ve lost weight but you’re definitely not a size xs in ZARA!!! Even actual xs’s can’t fit into Zara xs’s.

• Haha
Oh come on poonam… we can see you’ve lost weight but you’re definitely not a size xs in ZARA!!! Even actual xs’s can’t fit into Zara xs’s.
She's showing her body and skin more since she lost weight.

IMG_9382.jpeg
IMG_9382.jpeg
We see you poonam! Sending questions to yourself in honour of us tattlers. Style motto!??? Even my 87 year old nan knows about the tacky designer tit in your wardrobe. There isn’t anything remotely unique about her ‘fashion choices’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol right! The same way she posted the question saying that she’s the desi Lydia millen. I don’t even know why she’d consider that a compliment given LM background but poonam clearly does consider LM a role model/style icon. Literally all her looks are copied from Lydia.

• Haha
Gosh, how smug are the sisters! Soonam is not the only woman to get married!!

How fake are all the wedding voices, especially abzs and poonam.

Reactions: 4
Omg! The fake chatting on the videos are so cringe. It’s so obvious they’re trying to look cute and appear to be this power couple!
---
how can she get away with this being a before and after pic. It’s so obviously the same picture just edited slightly. It would be impossible to get the exact same angle, position of her hand and the background to be exactly the same. She’s such a bullshitter. Trying to flog more stuff that she doesn’t use! This sort of stuff should be reported

Attachments

• Wow
I've noticed it's all about material possessions now. She talks about happiness and all that but their gram is subtle or not so subtle images of the their new car, the house, holidays and cosmetic possessions. I think you have to take a reality check. Both are working and they have no kids. So they can spoil themselves. It's the lack of humility and the desi Kardashian style showing off that can be annoying. But you have to see through it. If you live your life on the gram and need the likes to feel fulfilled then something us missing. I think her sister shows more humility but there is an element of look, how beautiful and perfect is my life.... That pervades her too.

The tacky as hell picture of the car boot of selfridges bags following her ‘girls shopping trip’ made me cringe! You wouldn’t think she was touching 40.
It’s quite sad that she actually doesn’t have any friends. She was out with her sister and the make up artist used for the wedding (who they’ve befriended ) and friends of her sister.

The tacky as hell picture of the car boot of selfridges bags following her ‘girls shopping trip’ made me cringe! You wouldn’t think she was touching 40.
It’s quite sad that she actually doesn’t have any friends. She was out with her sister and the make up artist used for the wedding (who they’ve befriended ) and friends of her sister.
And the way she walked down the stairs.....very tacky. I agree, she doesn't seem to have freinds at all, just acquaintances.

Sonam has more followers than Poonam.

• Haha
Looks like Sonam has married well, in terms of monetary gains. Poonam must be seething. Sonam's house grounds are so much bigger!

• Haha
Anyone know where Poonams dress is from in her Prada add? I noticed she doesn't buy designer clothing, only shoes,bags and other accessories.

Anyone know where Poonams dress is from in her Prada add? I noticed she doesn't buy designer clothing, only shoes,bags and other accessories.
Yeah, I have noticed the same. God, I cannot stand her voice on reels.
I’m still baffled at how she manages to get these brand deals. She’s so uninspiring